👉🏻15👈🏻

Both were running around the house – Felix for his dear life and Hyunjin after the younger to catch him.

"This one is called caging to the wall" said Hyunjin once he caught him by his wrist, pull him towards himself and cage him to the wall by putting his both hands on the wall beside each side of Lix, standing dangerously close making the boy super shy.

"And this is called pining to the wall" he said once again when he caged Lix's tiny hands in his one big one and pinned them above his head, pulled him towards himself by snaking his other hand around his waist.

He smirked when Felix didn't reply him instead look at his soft pinkish plump lips with his boba eyes innocently as he is not thinking unholy.

"I know my lips are kissable" he stated smirking and Lix looked down embarrassed.  "But I won't lie yours are more kissable than mine, buttercup" he stated softly again, making the younger look at him by lifting his face and holding his jaw.

"Aren't you afraid that a young, beautiful guy is alone in a whole damn house with a stranger whom you don't even know properly?" Hyunjin asked making the boy more shy at the thought.

(A/N: what will you guys do or reply to his question if it was you instead of Felix?👀🤭)

Felix look at him blankly, first, he didn't know what is happening but then a smile appeared on his face hiding his blush and he gain a little bit confidence "You? And stranger? No. I never saw you a-as a stranger" he said a little bit confident but stutter at last.

"Hmm~" he hummed, pleased of answer "then how you saw me? If not a stranger, then what? A pervert?" He asked confusing.
Felix laughed heartily at what Hyunjin called himself and the older found the laugh mesmerizing and a beautiful music to his ears. "Not going to lie, you act like a pervert sometimes" he dodged the question and said smiling, Hyunjin's lips parted at what Felix say and he gasped.

"Then let me tell you what perverts do" he said smiling too but didn't do anything at which Felix gain more confidence even tho he can clearly see Hyunjin's dominance. "And what do they even do?" All it takes Felix to ask the question and Hyunjin pick him bridal style and Felix leave a gasp at the sudden action.

"Hey! What are you doing?" He asked trying to act angrily but the older knows it's fake as Lix snaked his hands to Hyunjin's shoulders and then tug on his neck. "Cute" Hyunjin mumbled and Felix felt his face heat up, he hides his face in his chest and Hyunjin chuckled at his cute behavior and answer his question "Showing you what perverts do" he said smiling and start walking upstairs to the bedroom.

He knows where the bedroom is, he already knew the whole structure of this house coz he visited a lot of times there when Felix was in Australia with his parents, now, he lives in Korea with his brother and it's been two months he is here.

Felix didn't say anything back but smiled, still hiding his face in his chest as Hyunjin is taking them upstairs. "Look at yourself, it's the first day we met and you are already in my embrace, hugging me tightly" he said and smirk when Felix look at him.

He blushed but argued back for his self-respect "I am not in your embrace coz I want it! You picked me up without my consent and then you said you won't do anything to me without it!"

"It's not like I did something inappropriate. You like being in my embrace and I know that, you always blushed when I came close to you and I seriously won't do anything without your consent unless you want me to" he fought back but flirted in the end.

He entered the room and made him lay on the soft bed. "I don't l-like being in y-your em-embrace" he stated making the older raised his brow.

"Okay, let's see" he simply said and lay on the couch instead of bed and Felix noticed his every move. Hyunjin recall the words, which Felix yelled when he was waiting outside for him to open the door, 'Thank God, Hyung, you came. I can't even sleep without cuddles' in his mind and smile, knowing well what's going to happen next.

Felix shifted here and there just for the sake of his sleep.. he doesn't want to let Hyunjin win.. he tried to sleep alone but him being cuddle bug, can't even sleep with them. He tried to cuddle his plushie but failed. He even tried to cuddle with his soft pillow but no sign of sleep. He needs human contact so bad but if he did that he will lose the fight yet he knew he like being in his embrace even tho he lied.

Hyunjin, on the other side, close his eyes and act sleepy and Felix thought he already slept. "How fast sleeper you are!" he said irritated when he saw him sleeping soundly.
"I can't even sleep, ughh!" He hissed at himself and sit down, after thinking a bit he get off of the bed and went downstairs not knowing that Hyunjin is noticing his every move.

Hyunjin went after him, without making any sound he followed him and saw him picking all the cushions from the sofa and struggling in holding them together. He found him cute and let his ego die and stand behind him.

"I am sorry, I got it that you don't like being in my embrace but let's sleep okay? I will cuddle you if you want" and take all the cushions from his hand and throw them on the couch again.

Felix look at him with puppy eyes and nodded. "Come on, let's go" he said while walking away but noticed that the younger one is not following him, he looked back and saw him standing where he was.

He raise his brows but smile when Felix gestured him to pick him up, he is too tired to walk. Hyunjin went back to him and he hugged him like a Koala and Hyunjin picked him up by holding his inner thighs and he wrapped his legs around Hyunjin's waist.

Hyunjin made him lay again on the soft bed and laid next to him and Felix cuddle him like there's no tomorrow. He felt guilty of lying to him so he "I am sorry I lied. I love being in your embrace" he said looking at him with puppy eyes. "I know" Hyunjin smiling said and they fall in their own dreamland.

..........

"You left Felix alone?" Chan asked concerning about his Aussie buddy, he owes him too much, they know each other since Felix was in Australia.

"No. Hyunjin is with him" Minho said kicking Changbin who was just trying to show his aegyo "eww! Don't do this again!" He yelled and Chan laugh.

"Hyung?" Changbin call him. "What?"
"I think Hyunjin like Felix, I saw him looking at Felix the whole time in party"

"Same goes for him too. He also likes Hyunjin and I am happy the way it is. If they both like each other then who am I to interfere in their relationship" he stated.

"Relationship? Already in relationship?"

"No. Not now but at what speed they are getting comfortable with each other, that day is not far" he said smiling.

"Owwhh Myyy GowwD~ our Minho is getting mature~" Chan teased.

"You guys are gross! I shouldn't have come here" he said annoyingly.

"You love us~ I know~ and since it's your love language I won't mind" Chan teased again and he roll his eyes while Changbin was laughing the whole time Chan teasing him.

..........

Not proofread!

💙🤍
~Lot's of love~
❤️💜