☠️11☠️

Hyunjin came out to take in some fresh air and to calm his anger but nothing is helping at the moment.

"Just like his type? Huh?" He bitterly chuckled and was about to pull his hair out in frustration when he heard..

"Why? Jealous?" Felix's voice echoed in his ears and he look back just to see the smirk plastered on Lix's face.

He didn't answered coz he know if he did... it will come out rudely coz of his anger and he doesn't want to make the blonde upset.

Once Felix saw Hyunjin is trying hard not to say anything... he decide to tease the latter more.

"So, you are not replying again... Okay, I am going back to Binni-"
Hyunjin, who was controlling himself from a long time, can't bare his little pumpkin to go to his friends again and be touchy.

When Felix was about to take a step away from him, he grips on Felix's arm - pull him towards himself - and pinned to the tree and look directly in his eye.

Felix look scared for a second but smirked when he saw jealousy in Hyunjin's eyes which make him amused.

"So you are really jealous!" Felix claimed

"You really want to choose him over me?" Hyunjin asked as calmly as he can and once when he didn't get his answer he take it as yes and leave Felix's hand, making a great distance between them.

"Sorry" he apologized for his behavior and the situation didn't even get awkward, it looks like they are not meeting each other for the first time, it looks like they know each other for a long time, it's like they understand each other very well... When they know that they didn't!

Hyunjin went back inside and Felix felt guilt. He saw the upset look.

Felix followed him and found him talking to the bartender. He stopped when he heard...

"Ohh, it's mean you are single and I have a great opportunity" The bartender said, winking at Hyunjin who has unamused expression on his face.

"No, He is NOT! I, Lee Felix, am his boyfriend" Felix said holding Hyunjin's hand and show the bartender his place.

Hyunjin look at the younger who just called him his boyfriend.

Felix pull Hyunjin out of there and take him towards one of the corner.

"What?" Hyunjin asked

"What do you mean by what? Can't you understand he was flirting with you?"

"So what? It's not like I am in relationship or cheating on someone"

"But-"

"And what are you doing here? You should be with Changbin Hyung and I am going to that cute bartender, at least he thinks I am his type and I also think the same!"

"Fuck your type!" Felix yelled out of frustration.

"Yes, I will but not now" Hyunjin winked and walks off.

How can he say that that bartender is his type?! Am I not cute enough? Am I ugly or what? What did he see in that bartender which is not in me? Literally! Fuck his typ-

Wait! I posted on Instagram just to tease him! That's what he mean!

Felix thought.

"Hey! Hyunjin, wait!" He yelled but because of loud volumes, he didn't hear the omega and vanished from his sight, in crowd.

He is upset.
He is angry.
He is guilty.
He is everything which is sad! But on himself.

He again followed Hyunjin and saw him taking the drink from that same bartender. He just shrugged each and every thought and grip on Hyunjin's collar lightly, making him look at himself and whispered..