😘10😘

Felix looked at Hyunjin who was holding a glass in his hand more like clutching it in anger and the glass was about to break but his eyes never leave Felix's, not even for a single time.

Felix feel amused as he saw Hyunjin's expression, he is just taking his revenge but how?

By getting too close to others and giving his attention to them and by taking pictures with them... This just made Hyunjin'sl blood boil!

And Hyunjin know why Felix is doing this but he just can't control his jealousy... He noticed that Felix is looking at him after every second, just to check how Hyunjin is expressing his feelings but after knowing this all Hyunjin can't help and can't hide his feelings. He just let all his angry out on the glass.

He saw Felix typing on his phone but what he is doing? He doesn't know.

Until his phone ringed as a notification popped up.

He tap on it and after that he just vanished from there. Get out of the exit and came out of the party, just to calm his anger. He doesn't want to lash on someone who is not even at fault!

(The notification)

2 seconds ago.

feel.ticks:

❤️ 7 likes

❤️ 7 likes

feel.ticks Binniee Hyung! 😘😍💘
Just like my type! 🙈😏

Comments are turned off.

"Just like his type? Huh?"

"Why? Jealous?".......