Part 15.2

A/n: Hi! Have fun ;D, also I'm planning to take a break from this book since I'm working on a original project coming out soon

After a long day of hopeful recovery, you went up to your room and found bakugou sitting on the bed reading a book. "Uhm.." you mutter before looking outside the room to make sure it is yours, when you confirm you stare back at bakugou who is still reading.

"Hi?" You say as you walk in closing the door behind you, he finally looks up and glares at you hungrily. "Hello," he growled back, he put the book on the nightstand and met you in the middle of the room near the desk. His hands slowly wrapped around your waist as he pulled you close, your hips met him and you shivered at the needed contact.

"I said I'd be back," he muttered his lips pressed to your ear, and your breath hitched as he kissed down your neck to your collarbone. "Fuck," you mutter, his hands sliding under your shirt till his rough fingers met your chest. "Let's play with Kiri," he suggested pushing you up against the wall, "but first, you okay with this?" He asked his eyes studying yours, you nodded desperately your hips rolling onto his thigh.

The scorching tension only grew, you craved his touch; he smirked with a rumble-like groan at your desperation. "Words baby," he teased, for the first time you felt helpless to a man's voice, and stare, you wanted the approval he was desperately seeking to give. "Yes," that simple word led to his hand groping and grabbing at the skin you used to despise.

He stated taking off your shirt while one of his hands trailed to your lower back and then found its way to your belt. His mouth met yours; his lips were gentle, but his need for you was deadly. After you groaned in delight, his teeth bit into your bottom lip and his tongue glided into your mouth. You felt your belt slip from its place, he pulled at your pants, drawing you in; your hands slipping up his shirt.

You pulled the cloth from his body as he moved your hips back and forth on his thigh, the friction building to the heat. Once you got it off you threw your head back and whimpered, "Kats-" your arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer his tongue exploring your mouth. He slammed his hand against the wall to bear his weight while you clung onto him, your lips swollen from lust.

A devious smile crossed his face when you finally pulled away, his hand slipped between your boxers and skin, and a sudden wave of pleasure overcame you as he cupped your cock. Like an addict you were hooked to him you grind into his hand like a drug addict getting their fix. The door to your room slammed open and a breathless redhead stood in the doorway his face the color of his hair. "You're dead," he growled, he stepped into the room as Bakugou's finger flicked over the tip, you gasped and clenched your hands onto his shoulders, your nails biting into Katsuki's skin.

"God damn it!" You covered your mouth as he did it again, his smirk said it all he wanted to wreck you and he wanted Kiri to watch while he brought you to your knees.

"Am I?" His voice was a drug in itself, Eijiro kept his distance but the red-hot fire in his eyes was not envy or jealousy, he was worked up and in need of an outlet. "Brat!" He groaned as katsuki pulled out my member and got to his knees. "W-what," You couldn't even speak as he sucked you in, deep-throating you without gagging while lifting one of your legs to his shoulder to go further.

You choked as you grabbed at his hair in surprise, "Ka-fuck!" His tongue slowly dragged from the base to the tip of your shaft. "EIJI!" You nearly screamed as he sucked purely on the head, you moaned and reach for your redhead before being slammed back against the wall Katsuki's hand pressed to your chest. "He moves any closer you won't cum," the blond demanded, you looked down at him a gasping mess, and shook your head, "but" you whined.

"Beg for him, if you want him so bad, then beg?" His hot breath brushed your cock and made you shiver "But he won't move till you cum,"

You and Eijiro both groaned in response as Katsuki took you back into his mouth, "Eijiro," you whimpered watching while he was being tortured alongside you. "Man I love this soulmate thing," Katsuki chuckled looking back at Kirishima, "fuck you!" The redhead groaned taking his cock into his hand.