Chapter 6 : Unblind Trust

[Dunk]

Dunk was there.

He was entirely there.

He knew what happened to his first heat, he knew that Joong didn't do anything that would harm him in any way possible, he knew that Joong tried his best to not break their promise, and he knew how much it meant to him. He was there, even though his mind was losing its control and his body acted in his own way, but he was there. All he felt and wanted was only the handsome and gentle alpha in front of him. He wanted to devour him, he wanted to touch him, he wanted to always feel the warmth of his body and smell the amazing scent that was produced by him.

Dunk was so intoxicated by Joong, it's true.

And he was so glad that his first heat in his entire life, he spent it with Joong.

It was hard for him too, everything was burned and he felt pain everywhere. But it was still bearable because Joong was beside him, protecting him and helping him to get through that without taking anything from Dunk.

Dunk was so glad, that's the reason why the first thing when he finally regains his control for his body and mind again, he cries. He cries not because he is in pain again or sad over something, but he is just glad. The wave of relieveness washes all over him and he never feels this much gratitude over someone before.

He is very thankful to Joong Archen.

Dunk looks at his naked body and he wants to cry more because there is no single scratch or bruise painted on his body. Joong and his self composure was really out of this world. He glances at Joong naked body and he grimaces at how much bruises and marks all over his body. Dunk doesn't know that he really likes to bite someone this bad. He just found it out now.

"What's wrong, Dunk?"

Joong opens his eyes and looks at Dunk with worried eyes. His pheromone shows Dunk how he feels right now and Dunk starts to cry again. Why is he such a cry baby? All his life, he remembers he rarely cried. When his parents told him regarding Dao's death, he remembered he didn't cry this much. He just felt numb.

But why can a gentle and sweet alpha that was coming to his life unexpectedly can make him cry this much?

Joong calls his name again and Dunk feels the urge to say this right away.

"Thank you for not taking that away from me."

Dunk was crazy afraid that his heat would end up with him losing everything. He learned that an alpha can impregnate omega when the weakest one fell into their heat. The thought gives him shivers because he just doesn't want any more surprises in his life at this moment. Meeting Joong and falling into this state in his embrace was already such a big surprise for him, it shaken his ground and made it hard to control himself.

Joong hugs him tight and he exhales a relieved breath, then he kisses Dunk's forehead slowly. "Welcome back, Dunk Natachai."

Dunk hugs him back and tries his best to stop his emotional feelings and his annoying crying. Joong might hate to hear that. His heat maybe was a big burden for that man and Dunk doesn't want him to feel more irritated at how emotional Dunk is right now.

Dunk wants to say sorry but he can't say anything, do you ever feel so overwhelmed you can't even form any words in your brain and speak it out with your mouth? Because Dunk is feeling like that right now.

Maybe Joong can feel that, because Joong starts to tap his back gently as if he wants to calm and console Dunk with his touch and his calming pheromone.

"It's okay, Dunk. You did great."

And he kisses Dunk's forehead again.

Dunk is crying for almost thirty minutes and after he finally has his composure, he feels that Joong is falling asleep again. Dunk looks at his peaceful face and at that moment he knows that Joong is exhausted. The alpha maybe used all his might and strength to control himself while Dunk was in his heat period, and now when it's all over, the adrenaline left him so he fell into a deep sleep.