Chapter 11 : Significant Disappearance

[Joong]

He used to hate his empty and cold apartment, but because of significant someone, it was the place that he was happiest for at least in the seven past days of his life. It was the place that he longed to always comeback, because someone was there and someone was waiting for him to come back home.

Sure, it is true when people say that home is not a place but a person.

All his life, he never had a home.

But this beautiful omega of his gave him a home after so long wanting for it.

And now, when he comes back to the place he finally can say it as his home for this past week, and sees no one there. His heart is aching.

His cold and empty apartment is back but now it's giving him much more pain than before because he can feel Dunk's traces everywhere here.

When he walks into the kitchen, his kitchen that used to be the space that he never really touched, now is full of cooking equipment and fresh raw ingredients that Dunk was bought before. Joong opens his refrigerator and sees that Dunk was stocked so much food there, he surely likes to cook.

Not far from the kitchen, he sees the kitchen bar he and Dunk loved to eat there. Something about their habit of using kitchen bar than Joong's dining table makes Joong smiles. He loves to eat with Dunk's presence not too far from him, so kitchen bar where they could eat while their shoulder brushing to each other was more likely their choice than a spacious dining table.

Memories of them eating together, laughing, talking, and sharing each other stories are definitely something he holds dear into his heart. He misses Dunk, he misses that man so much even though they only separated no more than an hour.

Joong shakes his head and tells himself that Dunk will soon comeback to him, he only goes home because his parents are finally on this country again and he just wants to greet them and spend some times with his parents. Nothing wrong with that, why Joong acts like he loss Dunk's forever? That's nonsense.

Tomorrow, Dunk will knock on his apartment door again and they will finally meet again.

Joong walks into his bathroom to take a shower and that's where he can still smell a faint scent of Dunk Natachai and his heart once again is aching in his ribcage. There was so many things they did together in this room and he's not only talking about taking a bath. Joong can still feel Dunk's presence here and it makes him want to cry. They were separated when they wanted to go home together was definitely wrong to his liking.

After taking a very fast shower, he wants to get out as fast as possible, he feels like he can cry anytime soon if he stays longer in this room because the memory of Dunk's is washing him like no other. Before leaving, Joong looks at his sink and finds two toothbrushes there. Every morning and night, they often brushing their teeth's together. An activity as simple as brushing their teeth can be something so heartwarming if he did that with the person his heart feels so comfortable.

Joong sighs and grabs his towel to get out from that room to go to his wardrobe's closet just to remember they spent almost all of their time there when Dunk's was in heat.

He goes to his living room and the sofa and the big TV in front of it also remind him of his omega. Even Dunk's Game of Thrones book is still there in the table in front of sofa, Dunk wasn't finished to read it yet.

There is no space in his place that doesn't have Dunk's traces and currently it kills him because he already misses him so much.

What is he doing now?