Special Chapter 3 : The Star, The Sun, and The Moon (PART 2 - END)

"Dunk, I don't think this is a good idea."

Dunk smiles a little, he can feel his husband's restless emotion. He has been like this since Dunk asked his permission to go to meet up with Daniel, his old friend. Dunk understands that he is worrying about the omega's condition. Pregnant with three babies at the same time is really hard for Dunk. He is already in his seventh month of pregnancy and Dunk can't even walk properly. But Dunk insisted that he wants to do this, this won't harm anyone since they are going to meet in the cafe near Joong and Dunk's apartment. Everything is gonna be okay.

Now they are in their car, waiting for Joong to unlock the car's door and to let go of Dunk for a while because they are already arriving at the said cafe. Maybe Daniel is already there inside.

"Don't worry, I will call you if there is anything wrong with my condition."

Dunk looks at his husband's eyes and he understands that his husband is not only worrying about his pregnancy condition, there is something more. His possessiveness demeanor. Dunk, his seven months pregnant husband, will meet another alpha that Joong isn't really familiar with.

"Joong, you believe in me right?"

Joong sighs. "You can read me very well."

"Of course, I am."

Joong finally looks back at him and he looks like a sad puppy. "I know it's wrong to feel this much possessive of you, but I really can't control what I feel. I don't like seeing you talking with another alpha, especially if it's just the two of you."

One of the reasons why Dunk wanted to do this is not only because he wants to meet Daniel, but he also wants to calm this side of Joong Archen, his alpha. Joong's attachment issue with him is nearly reaching the roof, sometimes it scares Dunk, he doesn't want his husband's life only to revolve around him. Although he likes it, he wants Joong to have time for himself. He barely had that in the past seven months. Dunk is just using this to make Joong realize that everything is gonna be okay even though they aren't standing side by side.

They will only be separated in less than two hours.

"Joong, we will meet again in 2 hours, everything is gonna be okay." Dunk touches his husband's cheeks and pats it softly. Then he smiles and Joong melts for his husband's touch and smile.

"Go home, ok? And pick me up again in 2 hours."

Dunk sees that Joong finally gives in and nods. "Two hours."

Dunk nods back. "Two hours." He kisses his husband for a short moment and he hears Joong unlocks the car and lets his pregnant husband walks inside the cafe.

Joong keeps his promise to him by the way their car is leaving the cafe and Dunk smiles at the sight. He can always trust his husband for his words. With a heavy stomach, Dunk enters the cafe slowly and sees the familiar face smile beamingly at him.

"DAN!"

Daniel is his alpha friend, who was also his old roommate for so long, he is a Singaporean and has a chinese descendant. He was having his bachelor degree in Germany, same as Dunk. His body is so bulky because he loves to work out so much and he is crazy tall, even taller than Joong and Dunk, he is another giant. He has small eyes but his eye's smile is so pretty.

They usually talk in English but sometimes Dunk taught him how to talk in Thailand. And right now he tries to greet him in Thai language once Dunk is sitting in front of him. "Sawasdee-khap? Am I right? And oh my God Dunk, you are...."

"Big." Dunk laughs. He misses Daniel so much, he is so fun to talk with.

"No, I want to say that you are gorgeous." Daniel laughs with him when Dunk shows him his wedding ring to reply to his words.