Special Chapter 1 : No More Lonely Nights

Summary :

It's a special chapter for you who wants to know what happened to Joong and Dunk during the first seven days of living together. Spoiler alert; it will be full of understanding, warmth, gentle (as far as Joong can't hold himself) touches, spicy kiss and... jealousy.

***

[Joong]

"Joong, wanna come to the Go Go bar after class? I heard they served new drinks there."

Joong looks back to his classmate (who is also his friend), who is seated behind him. The professor is still talking about how to make a consolidation financial report that sounds so complicated in his ears but his friend's mind is already out there at the bar. And yes, Joong is studying accounting since he is majoring in business administration he needs to learn how to at least read (or if he is advanced enough; make) a financial statement.

He hates this subject, but he needs to attend this class so he can graduate from this university.

"No, I want to go home faster."

His friend, Poon, looks at him with a shocked expression. "Wow! It's the first time since I've known you, you said that you want to go home faster. Usually you are the one who always drag me anywhere so I can accompany you after class."

Joong only smiles at his friend's remarks and continues to listen to his professor's words while waiting for this class to end. His last class of the day. Why does he need to have so many classes today?

Dunk is waiting for him at his apartment unit.

Only from the thought, it successfully can make Joong feel giddy at his seat. He is so happy, no, he is elated. Yesterday, Dunk asked Joong if he can live together with him at least until his front door is fixed, and of course Joong said yes. If he could and it wouldn't scare the hell out of Dunk, Joong really wanted to write a BIG YES with flower's petal in front of Dunk. But he knows it sounds so crazy, so he only said it with words. And after that, they got their make out session for he didn't remember how long. But they stopped when both Joong and Dunk were getting hard on their pants.

It will be dangerous to continue on.

Joong and Dunk's relationship is kinda weird but he is very content with it. No, content is such a weak word, he feels like he is the luckiest person that lives on this earth whenever he looks at Dunk's eyes and he can find that the man is also wanting him as much as he wants him even though he doesn't say anything. And as far as Joong can see, Dunk is also happy with their relationship. They talked, they embraced and kissed each other, and now, they're even living together when they just stepped out from a stranger relationship to... a friend? He is also not sure of that.

The things they did together were fast moving but Joong can't really say much about the name of their status. Maybe they don't really need to name it, as much as they are comfortable and content with each other's existence in their life. Maybe, that's enough.

For now.

DRTT DRTT

Joong feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. He reaches for it and opens the message.

It's from Dunk.

Joong's heart starts to beat faster and without him noticing, he is smiling hard like an idiot right now. And of course he automatically ignores his professor's explanation about how to make an elimination journal within parent and subsidiary companies. He doesn't care about it at the moment. Sorry, Sir!