Chapter 7 : Unexpected Trip

[Pond]

It's not like Pond is mad at anything.

No, you're so wrong if you think that Pond Naravit is mad at his two best friends.

Pond isn't mad at neither Joong nor Dunk. They are both Pond's best friends before anything, and he isn't in the position where he should be mad. So what if two of your best friends suddenly show an interest in each other? Even though in Joong and Dunk's case it was a little bit weird.

Pond is happy if finally Joong finds someone that he can share his deepest feelings with, which he couldn't share with Pond. He knew, he always knows that Joong is covering so many things in front of him. Not in a bad way of course, but sometimes Pond was always wondering why Joong's eye bags were getting darker and darker each year he knew him.

And for Dunk, his high school bestfriend that he thought was an alpha like him. Pond wasn't mad at Dunk because he didn't tell him the truth regarding his second gender. Truthfully, Pond was so disappointed in himself. Why didn't he notice that? Why couldn't he? Why could Joong know it in such a short time and he couldn't in at least 3 years of them meet each other almost everyday in highschool? Pond is also happy if Dunk found someone he is comfortable to share his secret with.

He is happy for them.

And yes, only a blind man who can't see if there is something between Joong Archen and Dunk Natachai. Pond was only meeting them together once and he knew. The way Joong saw Dunk on that day; all the longing, loving, protectiveness, possessiveness, and the adoration he showed to his omega was something he ever experienced before. So, he knew.

When he met Phuwin for the first time, that man was so mad at him. Not mad, more like he went on rampant. The first word he heard from Phuwin's mouth was a cursing word directed to him. It was because Pond unintentionally bumped his car into Phuwin's new car.

But that time, he almost couldn't hear the sequences of Phuwin's cursing because he was so mesmerized by the existence of Phuwin Tangsakyuen. He felt like everything made sense and nonsense at the same time. His feelings for that hella crazy smart omega was so strong and so sudden at the same time. And it was just easy for him to accept that he wanted that man to be his companion. He wants to be always with him every single day.

Phuwin, on the other hand, almost punched him because the man who damaged his newly purchased car was only frozen at his spot and looked like someone who wouldn't give him his responsibility.

His story and Phuwin was so chaotic and both Joong and Dunk (in different continents of this world) were always with them from the beginning. He also wants to be with his two best friends in their story of life.

It's friendship, right?

The mutual feelings of wanting to be in each other's story of life and being part of it.

So, Pond was waiting.

All this time, he wasn't mad. He was waiting.

He waited for Joong and Dunk to call him, to explain everything. Pond has so many questions about them. Where did they first meet? Did they know that they were somehow connected to each other by becoming a friend of Pond Naravit? If Dunk is an omega, how could Pond not know it? Why doesn't he have an omega's pheromone?

The last big question is... why did they call Phuwin and not him?

He knew that. Phuwin and him didn't keep secrets from each other.

"Dunk is in heat and he is with Joong."

He still remembered how Phuwin said that in a very careful manner, one thing he rarely saw from his mate. Phuwin always knew that Pond has some special connection with Dunk in a platonic way. Sometimes he gets jealous with it but by the time going he now understands that before Phuwin and Joong, Dunk was Pond's very first best friend.