21-30

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (21)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

Need to buy a ticket?

Or can you sit wherever you want?

He Xile came here for the first time and looked around curiously.

One of the ladies who was relatively close noticed He Xile's dazed state and walked over and patted him gently on the shoulder.

With a kind smile on her face, she said gently: "Is this your first time here, kid? The seats here are all free. Whoever gets it first will count. You can sit wherever you like."

He Xile: "Thank you."

"You are welcome."

The man waved his hand casually and said, "Sit down quickly, the game is about to start."

He Xile agreed and walked to the side where there was an empty seat. He could still hear the conversation between that person and his companion.

"Did you see it? Star Network actually has special privileges for children. The virtual characters they create don't have secondary characteristics. They are so cute! Oh, it's not like me. I have such big ears. I usually want to wear a hat to cover them. It’s all very difficult, it’s too ugly, it’s really too ugly… When my husband and I have a baby in the future, we will let the baby register an account early.”

"Don't think so much. It's really not certain. Maybe the features are on the face?"

"...That's true."

He Xile turned around when he heard the words and happened to look at the two of them.

The lady who spoke was looking at He Xile with an empathic look. She looked embarrassed when she saw this, and her big furry ears, like cattail leaf fans, almost instantly flew behind her, acting like she was frightened.

She was obviously embarrassed, holding back a smile that made her cry, and said, "I'm sorry. We didn't mean to say anything about you..."

He Xile blinked.

He didn't pay attention to what the woman said before, but thought to himself that people here didn't seem to like his secondary characteristics.

The secondary characteristics of some people are indeed a bit strange in He Xile's opinion.

For example, when he first woke up, he saw a man whose neck could extend infinitely. If he starred in a horror movie on earth, he would definitely be a box office hit; there was also a man who only had one arm weighing a thousand pounds. With an unstable center of gravity, daily life must be very inconvenient; as well as the black lines on His Majesty's body and the tiny scales that surge up.

But it’s their identity, their signature, what makes them unique.

He Xile thinks there is nothing wrong with this.