91-100

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (91)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

Even he has a good temper, and the guards have never seen him angry so far.

At the same time, this human being was different from what was written in the previously unearthed information on the Blue Planet. His physique and force value are very weak, so the people of Hesina don't have to worry about being harmed by humans.

——Oh my god, this meets the requirements for domestication! ?

pity.

The only human being in the world already has the citizenship of Hesina like them.

Alas, if others found out about his thoughts, he would be scolded as a pervert and arrested directly, right?

The guard with vertical pupils sighed in his heart.

Although I thought a lot in my mind, I only wasted a second or two. The guard came to his senses, turned around, and greeted behind him: "Everyone, please move in."

He Xile looked over curiously.

The next second, a dozen tall guards filed in, each holding one or two packages in their hands. Under the command of the vertical-eyed guards, they piled the packages neatly in the corner.

Soon, the corner was full.

He Xile: "???"

what's the situation?

He was confused.

Why are there so many packages? Is it really all his?

Putting down the video he was editing, He Xile jumped down from the stool. He looked through it carefully and found that the recipients of the packages were all actually He Xile.

Strange.

The guard with vertical pupils explained from the side: "You have no doubt, your Majesty bought these for you."

There are more question marks on He Xile's head.

ah?

Why?

Why did Your Majesty buy him so many things?

...Is it also because of the Supervisory Committee?

With this doubt, He Xile opened the terminal, ready to ask His Majesty what the situation was. However, after typing a line, He Xile looked at the time on the terminal and found that it was dinner time, so he changed his mind.

Thinking of His Majesty's previous invitation to dine with him, He Xile also sent a message: "Your Majesty, it's dinner time. Do you want to go to the restaurant to dine now?"

Wen Jiyu quickly replied: "?"

He Xile: "I'm leaving soon. If you have time, can we go together?"

&