31-40

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (31)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

He Xile blinked: "Isn't that why you were arrested?"

Margery looked confused.

that?

Which?

He reacted immediately with a embarrassed expression: "Have you seen everything?"

He Xile nodded.

Margery could only tell what happened inside: "That's it, so if nothing else happens, the money should be credited to your account within a week..."

Wow.

He Xile's eyes lit up: "Really?"

Margery: "Yes."

He added, "If you don't believe it, you can contact the Communications Link Management Office now, and they will have records there."

He Xile did not shy away from suspicion, and directly asked the staff at the management office in front of Margery. The staff member was shocked when he received the call from a human, and said on the spot that he would send the money directly to He Xile.

Ding dong.

A large amount of money arrived.

He Xile took a look and saw that there were more than 10,000 star coins.

Oh my God!

It’s a huge sum of money!

"Okay! Just wait for me here!"

He Xile's eyes were bright and he rushed to the food stall that he had been coveting before.

Margery: "?"

What? !

The only noble human being in the entire empire wants to eat something that only costs five star coins from a star online food stall, but he actually has to defend his rights and get compensation in order to eat it?

Your Majesty abuses human stone hammer! !

Chapter 14

Margery was stunned.

...Well, should he anonymously report the news to His Majesty?

As guardians of human beings, Wen Ji and His Majesty need to always pay attention to the physical and mental health of the wards and provide certain financial support. If nothing else, pocket money is essential, right?

Which adult logs into StarNet and doesn’t want to buy some delicious and fun things?

Not to mention humans who have just woken up.

Besides, Your Majesty is not short of money.

But now, this little human being was obviously greedy, so he did this.