131-140

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (131)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

He Xile: "...It looks good."

good.

As expected of you.

Wen Jiyu's words suddenly diluted the tension and anxiety in He Xile's heart. He asked: "Then when will you let go of my tail?"

"oh."

Wen Jiyu finally let go.

His eyes looked at He Xile's tail again and again, and finally he reached out and touched it while He Xile wasn't paying attention.

He Xile: "!!!"

Wen Jiyu: "How did you do it?"

Back to business, He Xile replied obediently: "The star thief who just kidnapped humans is called Canglong. He is a chameleon. His second characteristic ability includes helping others disguise themselves. He is the one who made me like this and made him My companion disguised himself as me."

Wen Ji and Wen Yan looked solemn: "..."

He looked in the direction of the door and said, "It seems that we can only catch two star thieves."

As if to confirm the words sent by the witness, not long after, the guards came in and reported: "Your Majesty, only two star thieves were captured, and one person codenamed Canglong ran away."

His head hung lower and lower, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

There are only three enemies.

Dozens of their guards laid an ambush in advance to catch them, but one of them actually escaped——

His Majesty will be particularly angry.

"Yes." Unexpectedly, His Majesty's tone was very calm, "You really can't catch him. Lock up the remaining two and interrogate where the escaped star thief might go."

"Yes." The guard quickly agreed.

He Xile raised his hand: "I know where he might have gone."

He immediately recounted the conversation Canglong had with his boss when he rented the hover car, "I guess that he was already looking for a place to hide after the accident, but his accident was probably due to the Cook family going back on their word, and... I didn't expect you to come. It happened suddenly. Unless you contact your previous boss, he probably won't be able to find any other more suitable hiding place."

Wen Jiyu raised his hand and rubbed He Xile's head: "Good boy."

He told the guards, "The target has a very powerful ability to disguise himself, but it will definitely be unable to maintain it for a long time due to limited mental power, so most of the time, it should still look the same as before. Continue to block Obsidian and find that house Boss, check from house to house according to the location he gave, and remember not to attract attention."