71-80

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (71)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

Very conspicuous.

The guard noticed that He Xile was looking at him, his eyes moved slightly, and he looked at each other, but then he quickly looked straight ahead, as if he was afraid of hearing and blaming.

The next second, He Xile heard His Majesty's voice ringing from the side: "The Splash Festival is almost over, did you have fun?"

This question... seems familiar?

He Xi happily replied: "Happy."

He wanted to say more, but recalling the last time the two of them chatted, His Majesty showed no interest in what he was talking about, so he only commented on these two words, and said sincerely, "The Wave Festival is my This is the happiest holiday I have ever had. Many projects fully demonstrate the unity and friendship of Hexinna, which makes me understand Hexinna more deeply and love this place even more."

Be a human being.

Emotional intelligence should be higher.

Don’t keep talking about topics that others don’t like, just comment briefly and to the point.

He Xile is very satisfied with his performance.

His Majesty suddenly stopped and started staring at He Xile.

He Xile: "?"

His Majesty said slowly: "Why are you so happy? Tell me in detail."

He Xile: "..."

He Xile looked suspiciously.

what's the situation?

But His Majesty wanted to hear it this time. He Xile thought of the thirty billion star coins His Majesty spent to buy him, so he organized his language and described several interesting things in detail, and finally ended with a primary school student's writing style: "I Really enjoyed the Wave Festival.”

Look up.

Wen Ji and His Majesty looked cold.

He said "Oh", passed He Xile, and strode forward.

He Xile: "???"

Why do you look unhappy again?

He Xile looked at His Majesty's back, held it in for a long time, and finally said to himself, this man is really difficult to serve.

He usually doesn't deliberately speak ill of people behind their backs.

——Unless you can’t help it.

Chapter 030: Hold on, He Xile, don’t panic.

After all, it was the last day of the Wave Festival, and when it was time to go to sleep, He Xile was still not offline.