141-150

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (141)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

so comfortable.

The bath salt balls exude a light fragrance.

He Xile closed his eyes and felt like he was in the sky, accompanying the birds.

Played with the flying bird made from bath salt balls.

He carefully rubbed the hair on his big fluffy tail. After a while, He Xile felt a little tired.

He was leaning in the bathtub, feeling sleepy and unable to open his eyes.

hateful.

You can't fall asleep in the water! It's easy for something to happen.

He Xile was about to narrow his eyes and suddenly woke up again.

Bracing himself up, He Xile crawled out of the water and took a quick shower, especially his tail. After washing his body and drying it, He Xile looked around and realized a very serious problem. question.

——He has no clothes to change.

He Xile: "???"

He Xile suddenly woke up.

You made such a stupid mistake! What a waste of time drinking!

Fortunately the terminal is still there.

He Xile quickly sent a message to Wen Jiyu: "Your Majesty, I forgot to bring clean clothes and came in. Are there any clothes in the palace that I can wear?"

I heard that I sent it but no reply.

Could it be that you were busy and didn't see the message?

He Xile stood in the bathroom.

I feel a little weird without any clothes on...

the other side.

Wenjie is conducting an online meeting to resolve emergencies in the capital in the past two days. He scanned the message from He Xile and lowered his eyes slightly. There was nothing strange on his face and he was still working.

It wasn't until all the important matters were dealt with vigorously and resolutely that Wen Jiyu raised his hand to stop the next inquiry. He said, "I read the rest of the content, it's not very important. Let's talk about it tomorrow. I'm going to bed." ”

The ministers were stunned.

They flipped through it quickly and found that the remaining things were indeed relatively less stressful.

But at this time in the past, His Majesty was basically working and never slept. This lie was not shrewd.

However, before they could expose Wen Jiyu, His Majesty had already gone offline very decisively.