41-50

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (41)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

Hesina is different from Earth.

The terminal technology here is very advanced. Shopping on the Star Network is almost like going out. What’s more, He Xile came to Haixinna and was curious about everything on the Star Network. The books in the free library of the Star Network, He Xi There are a lot of interesting things that I haven’t finished yet. Not to mention not going out for three days, it can be seven days.

Seeing that the human persisted, the guard sighed softly.

——Who can have the heart to force a cute little human to do something he doesn’t like?

Especially His Excellency He Xile, who has been holding the pillar with his hand.

From beginning to end, there was no letting go.

"Okay, sir. But after you say this, you can't go back on your words."

"I see!"

He Xile looked serious and solemnly promised, "I will be good these days. By the way, there are some activities being held in the palace. Isn't it convenient for me to show up?" He asked curiously.

The guard paused.

He thought of something and frowned slightly, as if he was afraid, and said vaguely: "Something will indeed happen recently."

He Xile: "?"

He Xile didn't understand. He guessed that the guard was not easy to talk to, so he didn't ask any more questions.

He relaxed a lot and leaned against the pillar of the corridor.

The golden sunshine spread down, making He Xile feel warm all over. There are wisteria-like flowers climbing on the top of the corridor, exuding a pleasant fragrance, and a warm breeze blows on He Xile's face.

He was a little drowsy.

The surroundings are very quiet, and you can't hear the chirping of birds or cicadas on the earth. Only occasionally the wind gets stronger and the leaves nearby rustle. Occasionally, soldiers in armor would patrol the palace and pass by. The sound of uniform footsteps approached from far away and then gradually faded away.

He Xile suddenly thought that it would be great to have life again after death.

If his parents knew about this, they would never secretly wipe his tears behind his back.

He Xile's eyes were slightly moist.

He closed his eyes, took a nap, and then stood up in high spirits: "Let's go back."

Guard: "Okay."

The two walked back side by side.

After arriving in the room, He Xile closed the door and ran to the stool to sit down.