121-130

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (121)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

The driver rubbed his hands: "Just be like her!"

OK.

The destination, Obsidian, is a remote star in a galaxy very far away from the Empire Star. A jump that can jump over a billion light-years distance took five or six times before finally entering the target star field.

"Sister Snake, I just checked. The spare fuel is as we planned before. It is completely sufficient." The pilot said, "In half an hour, the spacecraft will be able to dock. You can use this time to contact the buyer. Ready for inspection and transaction."

Sister Snake: "Well, go and wake up Canglong."

Driver: "...just go ahead."

Sister Snake: "No, you better go."

The two of them pushed and shoved each other for a long time, and finally turned their attention to He Xile, a melon-eater on the side.

He Xile: "..."

The three of them looked at each other and were silent for a long time.

He Xile stood up resigned to his fate and pointed to the cabin door: "Is that there?"

Sister Snake: "Yes."

He Xile thought to himself, these two people really never see each other? Aren't you afraid that after he goes in, he will secretly kill the disguised man named Canglong while he is sleeping?

...But yes, with his E physique and F strength, there is really no need to worry.

"correct."

Sister Snake gave a friendly reminder, "Canglong has a bad temper. After waking him up, you'd better squat down with your head in your hands to avoid being accidentally injured."

?

So dangerous?

He Xile: "Yeah."

Bad temper, this adjective, made He Xile instantly think of Wen Ji and His Majesty.

He estimated that a full four hours had passed since he was captured. His Majesty must have learned that he was missing, but he just didn't know if he had found the time to send someone to look for him...

As soon as He Xile walked to the hatch connecting the rooms in the spacecraft, the hatch opened automatically.

When he entered it, he saw Canglong lying flat on a small bed. The latter had his hands folded upwards as pillows, and his legs were widely spread. One leg was placed firmly on the bed, and the other leg was hanging directly down without taking off his shoes. .

There was a book covering his face, obscuring his features.

He Xile took a closer look and saw the title of the book - "One Hundred Little Tips to Get Rich".