61-70

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (61)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

Wow!

What good luck!

He Xile suddenly became excited: "When is the Wave Festival?"

"Three days later."

Hurry, Hurry!

&

This is the first festival that He Xile celebrated after traveling to Hexinna.

After he returned to the room and washed up, he didn't want to sleep. Instead, he sat on the bed, opened the terminal, and searched for content about the Splash Festival on the web with great interest.

There are different opinions on the origin of the Wave Festival, but one of the more widely circulated theories is that thousands of years ago, Hexinna was not unified, but split into countless countries, with frequent annexations and wars.

In order to protect the people and protect the country from war, the late Emperor Fergus led his troops on an expedition, but was ambushed by the enemy. Unwilling to give in, he fell into the deep sea during the final counterattack.

Fergus thought that he was certain to die, even his enemies thought so, but he didn't expect that he was pushed to the shore by countless surging snow-white waves and finally escaped.

After that, Fergus tried his best and finally annexed all the countries, and Hexinna became what it is today.

The Wave Festival is a day that the royal family designated as a holiday to commemorate the rescue and express gratitude to the deep sea and waves.

After He Xile read it, he suddenly realized.

No wonder the cloaks worn by Wen Ji and His Majesty had basically a pattern of waves.

It turns out that it still has this meaning.

This should be a very grand festival for Hexinna, right? What are the glass bottles in the yard for? There seems to be no connection between glass bottles and ocean waves, right?

He Xile fell into sleep with curiosity in his heart.

The next day, he woke up early.

As soon as he opened the terminal, he saw the editor Yu Zhuo sending him a message: "Sir, your contract has been entered. The live broadcast room now shows the contract status. If you start the live broadcast again, you will be in accordance with the contract."

He Xile: "Thank you."

Yu Zhuo: "When are you going to take off the mask and live broadcast as a human? I can make recommendations for you."

He Xile thought for a moment: "Just these two days."

Yu Zhuo: "Okay."

After breakfast, He Xile immediately logged into StarNet.