161-180

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (161)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

"That's right! Be careful we report it to the Supervisory Committee!"

He Xile heard the noise and walked to the window curiously.

At a glance, he saw a wave of Hesina people gathering below, shouting at the building where they lived.

The guard frowned: "Sir, don't worry about them."

He stood up and walked to He Xile, manually closed the curtains, and said coldly: "I don't know how they have the nerve to say 'breaking the law'. Since the Holy See was expelled from Hexinna, they have not Then we use the law as an excuse to forcefully select sacrifices, so those who are still being sacrificed are all sent by their parents."

"Now that your Majesty is here, they know that there is no chance for the Holy See, so they are pretending here and want to take their children back... How can there be such a good thing?"

He Xile had already guessed something from what happened before.

He lowered his eyes and whispered: "Some people are not suitable to be parents."

The door was pushed open.

Wen Ji and His Majesty walked in from outside.

Even though he is not the tallest among them all, he is undoubtedly the most eye-catching.

Seeing He Xile, he raised his hand and waved: "Take those two cubs and follow me."

But He Xile said: "Wait a minute."

He frowned, "You didn't treat the injury on your hand."

Wen Ji and a meal.

He looked down at his hands and said expressionlessly: "There's really nothing I can do about you."

*

The author has something to say:

Wen Jiyu: I can’t help it, humans care about me too much.

Chapter 069 The room is smaller this time, so we have to squeeze in.

Wen Jiyu's hand injury was not serious and appeared to have been simply cleaned.

The guard only used a seemingly simple treatment instrument, aimed it at His Majesty's hand, and the wound healed quickly at a speed visible to the naked eye.

He Xile picked up the other person's hands, looked at them, and breathed a sigh of relief.

Okay so fast!

Thank you Star Medical!

He Xile felt a little envious in his heart, thinking that it would be great if this level of technology could be connected to the earth...