51-60

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (51)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

He took two more bites, but couldn't hold it in any longer. He couldn't help but touch his belly. He Xile secretly looked at the chef and whispered, "Sorry, I really can't eat any more."

A meal on the chef's hands.

...This little human is actually apologizing to him because he can't eat the food he made?

OMG.

What kind of cute species are humans?

The chef looked at He Xile with gentler eyes.

He reminded him kindly: "Don't worry, Your Majesty. If you can't eat it, don't eat it. The remaining food will not be wasted. There are other ways to deal with it. Besides, His Majesty did not stipulate that you must finish it."

He Xile understood.

Because Wen Ji and His Majesty had already ordered the chef to make more food for He Xile to eat, they would definitely make it regardless of whether He Xile ate it or not.

This is His Majesty's order and they cannot disobey it.

He Xile was completely relieved to learn that the food would not be wasted.

He looked at the dishes on the table and couldn't eat any more, so he said goodbye to the chef.

The guard said: "The weather is nice today. Would you like to take a walk around?"

He Xile nodded.

He had just eaten and drank enough, and his walking speed was slower than usual. The guard took a step forward and had to wait for He Xile for two seconds, but neither of them was in a hurry and walked forward slowly.

The sun is shining on your body, making you feel warm and drowsy.

A shouting sound could be heard not far away.

"Move a little this way—yes, that's it."

"Plant it there."

He Xile looked over and saw a group of guards dealing with the knocked-down tree, and was speechless.

The amount of damage the giant octopus has done in these three days is truly astonishing.

When He Xile was taking a walk, he could see evidence of the other party's existence after looking around for a moment.

——The traces of crawling on the soft earth.

The green plants in the small garden were crushed, apparently creating a wide road.

The building not far away was originally a cone-like spire. He Xile liked that design very much. Every time he passed by, he couldn't help admiring it several times, so he remembered it very clearly. However, now it has become half-shaped. Round. He guessed that the top was broken by a big octopus, and part of the design was changed during emergency repairs.