101-110

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (101)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

He was stunned and realized what it was. He stood up suddenly and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that the gift box was still there and the auspicious knot inside was intact.

...The finished auspicious knot is still there, but only the failed one made the first time is missing?

Harmful.

If the big octopus really wants it, can he just ask him? Why is it such a petty theft?

Just like that, you still have the nerve to speak ill of His Majesty? ? ?

And where did the other party come in this time? ? Aren't the skylights in the dome sealed?

This is too incredible.

He Xile observed the entire room again, puzzled.

He did not continue to struggle, but directly sent a message to the big octopus: "How did you get in?"

This time the big octopus replied quickly: "Your window is not closed."

He Xile: "???"

He Xile got up and found that the bathroom window was open. On the edge of the window, some sticky liquid can be clearly seen.

Good guy.

Come in now? ? ?

Like your own home?

...It really is the big octopus’s own home.

That’s all.

Not a big problem.

He Xile is very clear about his current position as someone else. However, he still warned: "This is my room. If you want to come here next time, you need my permission. If you want something, you can tell me directly."

He Xi is happy to say this. As for whether the big octopus does it or not, that is the other party's business.

"...Sorry, I forgot."

The big octopus returned quickly this time, and his attitude was quite sincere, "This is my home, and I am used to every place being open to me. I won't do it next time."

hiss.

His Majesty also told He Xile the same thing.

It seems that people from Hexinna are really casual at home.

but……

He Xile complained: "You definitely don't dare to enter His Majesty's room casually."

&

Early the next morning.

He Xile cleaned up himself, had breakfast, then carried the gift bag and went to the hospital with the guards, preparing to visit Margery's daughter.