151-160

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (151)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

This kind of fried food, of course, tastes best when it is freshly fried.

He Xile walked back with snacks in his arms, and at a glance he saw Wen Jiyou standing at the street corner, standing out like a flock of chickens.

Many people around him secretly looked at His Majesty, but no one dared to come forward to say hello.

And Your Majesty...

If the anger value could be materialized, his whole body must have been wrapped in black energy, or his whole body would be like a puffer fish, turning into a huge round ball. If he poked it with a needle, he could fly directly to outer space with a "poof" .

He Xile stepped forward quickly: "Here you go."

He stood on tiptoes, raised his hands high, and held the portion of fried potatoes that his uncle had specially given to His Majesty in front of Wen Jiyu's eyes.

Wen Ji and his body leaned back: "...What are you doing?"

As he spoke, he could already smell a burnt aroma on the tip of his nose.

What's this?

……It looks delicious.

Did He Xile buy it specially for him?

Wen Jiyu did not immediately reach out to take it, but first looked around with cold eyes, which shocked the group of people. They did not dare to look again, and then asked with a hint of weirdness in his expression: "This Is it for me?"

"Uh-huh."

He Xile repeated what the store owner said before.

He thought to himself, in fact, if the uncle really wanted to thank His Majesty, he should come over in person... Your Majesty would probably want to hear the uncle's thanks in person, rather than having to send a message through a layer of distance, right?

"Nothing to thank."

Wen Jiyu's voice was low, "It's not like he was really saved."

Um?

He Xile's heart skipped a beat.

W-what do you mean?

...Uncle’s daughter?

He Xile couldn't help but tighten his hand holding the snack.

His Majesty finally stretched out his hand and took the fried potatoes in front of him. He lowered his head, just in time to look at He Xile, who had his head raised.

He Xile could clearly see the flash of emotion in His Majesty's eyes.

Endless resentment.

pain.