181-200

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (181)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

And after he turned into a prototype, he was very big. A tentacle was thrown on the floor-to-ceiling window, making a loud banging sound. He Xile was frightened every time. It is estimated that the tentacle did not require full strength, and he could crush He Xile with just a small movement. Le, shoot He Xile away directly and leave this beautiful world.

For his own safety, He Xile would not take the initiative to enlarge the octopus.

He did not log in to the Star Network at night, but sat and read for a while, then lay on the soft and comfortable bed and fell asleep peacefully.

At night.

He Xile always felt as heavy as a thousand pounds.

...Isn't it a ghost that's pressing the bed?

He Xile frowned, feeling very uncomfortable. He wanted to turn over but couldn't move even half an inch, and he was the kind of person who didn't sleep well. After struggling for a long time, He Xile finally came out of his dream——

ah.

saved.

This thought had just occurred for a second, and He Xile's body froze instantly.

——The bright moonlight shone in from the floor-to-ceiling windows on the side, illuminating the vision in the room clearly. All he could see was a huge slowly wriggling tentacle, pressing on him in an S-shape.

The tentacles seem to be very comfortable, and the pointy part even curls up and down like a tail.

He Xile: "..."

Oh haha.

Beat me.

Chapter 078: People nowadays like to transfer money in silence?

The big octopus seems to be quite comfortable now, but He Xile is not feeling well anymore.

The heavy octopus tentacles placed all their weight on He Xile. No wonder when he fell asleep before, he had difficulty breathing and felt like he was being pressed down on the bed by a ghost...

Well, now comes the problem.

The big octopus is in the state of a few days a month. If he wakes up the big octopus rashly, will the big octopus enter the state of wake-up anger, become furious in an instant, and send him flying?

But if you don’t call the other person up...

Doesn't he have to be suppressed like this forever?

How tiring this is.

He Xile was in a dilemma and felt a little bad.

Finally, he decided to give it a try.

Holding the bed with his arms, He Xile carefully tried to turn his body in an attempt to slide the tentacles off his body, but the tentacles were so sticky that even though He Xile's body had been completely turned away, he could not get out of the way. Le's body fell off, but it slowly squirmed and wrapped around He Xile's waist very intelligently.