81-90

256 Literature

search

front pageDanmei authorModern beautyancient mythTime travel and rebirthBL fanficGL Lilyfantasy science fictionurban romanceancient romance

256 Literature  >  Fantasy Science Fiction > The Last Human in the Empire

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The last human in the empire (81)

Author: I feel sleepy after I’m full Reading record

He Xile: "?"

He looked at the group of people laughing and joking on the barrage and asked curiously, "What riddles are you playing?"

"I won't tell you hehehe."

"I can't tell you, hahaha, you will know later."

He Xile was speechless and laughed.

But soon, he knew——

After some Q&A sessions, it was already getting late, and He Xile’s live broadcast for the day was over.

After saying goodbye to everyone in the live broadcast room, he ordered two more desserts and slowly enjoyed the joy after get off work. After finishing the meal, He Xile planned to hang out for a while to eat, and then organize the previous live broadcast content in the evening. After editing, it is published online for the people of Hexinna to watch. As a result, not long after he went out, He Xile saw a person rushing towards him.

The man's speed was so fast that He Xile was startled and subconsciously wanted to turn around and escape, but it was too late.

He Xile couldn't help but close his eyes tightly and raised his hands to protect his head.

"Lanlan is so cute!" The man squatted down, reached out and pinched He Xile's cheek.

He Xile: "???"

ah?

so……

Did that person rush over just to pinch his face? ? ?

what's the situation?

Just when He Xile put down his hands and was slightly confused, another girl looked at him eagerly, but the girl was more reserved. After walking over, she first said: "Lanlan is so cute." Then she extended her hand. , touched He Xile's head. After touching her, the girl said "Ahhhhh" and left excitedly. She stood next to her companion, "I just touched Lanlan!"

He Xile was even more confused.

After standing there for a while, before He Xile could figure out the situation, four or five people passing by came over and touched He Xile's head.

——Mostly on purpose, walking straight towards He Xile without any cover-up.

He Xile grabbed one of them and asked, "Why are you touching my head?"

Before that person could speak, two robots appeared: "No harassment-"

"No harassment-"

The robot immediately stopped the man and said, "It has been detected that you have violated the rules."

The man: "!!!"

The man looked panicked, but he didn't forget to talk to He Xile. He stretched out the terminal on his wrist: "Can you add my contact information and tell you when I am released from custody?"