23.) Birthday

[JINKOOK]

[JINKOOK]

Jungkook is currently having a crisis. His boyfriend, Jin, has his birthday coming up and Jungkook was thinking on what to do and what to give. But then again, he's Jeon Jungkook, he's got ways.

~  ~  ~  ~

Jin frowns as he walked inside their house. The place was too dark and so quiet for his liking. He looked around as soon as he opened the lights. There was no one.
"Jungkook told me he's back home?" He says to himself as he walked to their room.

As soon as he opened the door, he's met with Jungkook. The younger stood near the window, his back facing Jin.
"Love?" Jin says as he walked to the younger.

Jungkook turns around and Jin is met with him holding a cake, with a big smile on his face.
"Happy birthday, babe" Jungkook says, chuckling as he looked at his expression.

"Thank you so much, baby" Jin says and pecked Jungkook's lips. The younger moves closer so Jin can blow the candles.
"It's a bit simple, but I've got something" Jungkook says, smiling as he puts the cake down.

He grabbed Jin's hand and made him sit down.
"Wait for me" Jungkook says, leaning down to whisper into the older's ear. Jin gulped as soon as he heard that. What was Jungkook planning?

He waited for five minutes and he hears the door open. His heart was beating so fast, closing his eyes.
"Hyung, open your eyes... How can you see me?" Jungkook says and Jin slowly opened his eyes before gasping.

The younger was in a bunny onesie, looking so cute as he hopped to him. He got on Jin's lap and kisses him.
"Do you like it?" Jungkook asks and Jin chuckles.

"You look cute, aigoo~"