Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Good job, miss Bel! You got perfect scores!" Papuri nang lalaki sa batang babae na masayang ngumiti sa kanya. He is Clarense Medina, a young professor who is now in charge of the education of the youngest child of the Nobleman, a family who has a long history of wealth and prestige.

"Thank you, teacher! It is because of your good teaching." Masaya ngunit magalang na pasalamat nang bata. Even at the young age, you can sense regal and good etiquette in her every move. Maybe it runs to the family's blood to be built different than the others.

"No need to flatter me, miss Bel. You're born a genius." Papuri niya dito. And it is not just sucking up to his student but stating facts.

At first, Clarense thought that the Nobleman family was wasting money for hiring him just to teach a child. He is still making his own fame, but his name is known. He is a man who already finished his masteral and already taking his doctorate. He is a continuous summa cum laude and has achievements that makes companies scout him. But here he is, teaching a child basic education.

Tinanggap niya lamang ang alok sa kanyang maging private teacher nang pinakabatang Nobleman upang makakuha ng koneksyon sa prestihiyosong pamilya. The pay is good too, too good actually. Wala siyang inaasahan kung hindi ang kaisipan na magkaroon nang mahabang pasensya lalo na nang nalaman niyang 3 years old pa lamang ito.

But his expectation was shattered when he started teaching the young miss. She is smart, a genius actually. It is not an exaggeration if someone will think that she is a superhuman who has a memory chip installed in her mind. She absorbs information like a sponge, memorize it, and perfectly understands it. If she is not called a genius, he doesn't know who is be qualified to be. Since he started teaching her a year ago, she is now more knowledgeable than most 6 graders.

Knock. Knock.

Pareho silang napatingin sa pinto nang may kumatok. The door opened and a man entered. He has a platinum blond short hair that was brushed to the back of his head. He is fairly tall and has a lean body that is covered with 3 piece suit. Base sa ayos nito ay mukhang galing ito sa isang party. It perfectly suits his deep blue eyes, similar to their father's. he looks like a prince charming from a fantasy book.

As soon as the little girl, Bel, saw the man ay kaagad siyang bumaba sa inuupuang silya at saka tumakbo papalapit sa lalaki. Automatically, the man get on his knee and opened his ams to receive the child.

"Kuya!"

"My little flower~~"

Bel giggled as her brother tenderly hugged her. The man is her 2nd brother, Rumidius Clein. Among her 3 brothers, he is the kindest and most approachable. He is a pretty boy, that's why a lot of girls admires him.

"How about Tus, little Bel?" Napatingin si Bel sa lalaking nagsalita. She released her hug to Rumidius and ran to the other man, her 3rd brother, Tuscan Cloro. Kaagad naman siya nitong binuhat at saka niyakap.

Like Rumidius, Tuscan is also wearing a formal attire. Pero dahil sa hindi ito mahilig sa mga formal attires ay nakaalis na ang coat at necktie nito. Even his inner shirt has a few buttons undone, revealing his wide chest. But then, his inner shirt can't hide the muscular body. He even got bigger body built done her father.

"Hahaha! Little Bel is still a bean!" Malakas na tawa nito at saka itinaas si Bel habang kapit sa magkabilang tagiliran. He thrown her to the air a few times, which made Bel giggle. After the 10th throw ay muling niyakap ni Tuscan si Bel, rubbing his cheek to hers.

To Bel, her brother Tuscan is a bear. He has a big build, taller and bigger than most men. because he is always outside, he is the only one among the family who has tan skin. He won't bother to fix his hair aside when there are occasions, like today. He is very sporty and rough, but contrary to his appearance, he is soft to her. He is very careful when handling her, as if she is a glass figurine than can break any moment.