Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Their discovery shocked them. Kaagad na inalis ni dr. Pianno ang sariling gloves at sinubukan. And after a few minutes of trying, he succeed. Tuwang-tuwa siyang lumapit kay Bel. He picked her up under her armpit and thrown her around, making circles. Niyakap siya nito at panay ang pasasalamat habang talon nang talon, obviously how happy he is. Even Tus, Rumi and the other trusted in the room thanked Bel and praised her. Bel giggled, happy that she made everyone happy.

Dahil sa bagong nalaman, dr. Pianno plans to invite 18 more people para sumailalim sa experiment. 10 people are unawakened and the other 8 are awakened. The awakened people have different levels para macompare nila ang makukuhang points ng bawat isa sa ZP na i-a-absorb nila.

While his people are looking for test candidates that can be trusted to keep their silence, dr. Pianno continued with the tests. Katulad ng pinagawa niya kay Al, the first test is to know the amount of points they'll get on each ZP that has different level. Nakatulong na magkakaiba ang level ng magkakapatid kaya kitang-kita ang difference.

Bel is the lowest level, awakened her status screen by absorbing ZP.

The next one is Rumi. He is participating hunting zombies and defending the camp pero mas madalas ang trabaho niya sa support group dahil sa ability niya na teleportation. His skill is convenient on delivering supplies and teleporting the members in and out of the target locations, kaya hindi siya focus sa paglaban sa mga zombies.

The next one is Al. He is juggling his job managing the storages and other management jobs na nakaassign sa kanya at ang pakikipaglaban sa mga zombies. He is doing a great job on it kaya hindi siya masyadong nalalayo sa mga active combat group members.

And the highest level among them is Tus. He is more active on fighting than his brothers. Gumagawa din naman siya gn paperwork pero hindi kasing dami ng sa kanyang mga kapatid. Mostly are just reports na iba naman ang gumagawa at chinecheck niya lang, so he have more time venturing outside. No wonder his level is high.

After that ay sinunod naman nila ang accumulated absorption. They have similar results to Al, but with different amount. Doon napatunayan ni dr. Pianno na tama ang kanyang theory of absorption kaya naman hanggang level 2 ZPs lang ang pinaabsorb niya na accumulated sa mga ito.

There is another thing that they noticed. Dahil sa may nakukuha silang abilities mula sa cores, sometimes the ability they got merged with the other skills they got or absorbed by the other. It either strengthen the other skill, or it develops into another new skill. And it's a very rare occurrence dahil bukod sa kailangan mo ng more than 2 skills, it is an extreme coincidence because the skill needs to be compatible and you won't know kung aling ZP ang magbibigay ng skill at kung anong skill ang ibibigay nito.

And lastly, they found out that it's not only undistributed points and skill s ang makukuha mo sa pag-absorb ng ZP. You might be able to gain a job and title, which needs a lot of luck.

When the new test subjects came, naipaliwanag na sa mga ito ang kahalagahan ng experiment and the need for confidentiality kaya naman kaagad na pinaliwanag ni dr. Pianno ang kailangan nilang gawin. They proceeded smoothly and got the results they need. Hindi na niya idinaan sa accumulation test ang mga ito dahil sa alam na niya ang estimation.

The test ended in just a day. Pero may isang concern na kailangan nilang mabigyang linaw, and that is if the ZP absorption has an effect on the absorber maliban sa abilities na maaaring makuha nito at sa undistributed points. Their blood samples were taken and they went under observation for a week. Since si Bel ang kaunahang subject na nag-absorb and there's nothing that happened aside from losing control of her skill, dr. Pianno is enthusiastic with it. He allowed the test subjects to go home but they must report immediately if they felt something different. They must also go to the research building for some interviews everyday.