Chapter 14

Chapter 14

As soon as Tus saw the bounty mission ay kaagad niyang inilabas ang kanyang spare communicator. He scanned the code on the board for the mission. The code will allow him to have access on the information of the mission while he is inside the 2nd floor. Matapos noon, he continued looking and scanning mission na interesante para sa kanya. After that, he went to an unoccupied seat at saka inilabas ang kanyang communicator para simulang isa-isahin ang mga iniscan na missions.

The first one he read is the searching mission tungkol kila Manatu. According to the paper, Princess Minona Astria Kannannoa Al Shmir, the 5th princess of the Kannoa kingdom and Prince Noan Shivata Kannannoa Al Shmir, the 11th prince, were kidnapped more than 2 months ago by one of the knights of the Kannoa kingdom who was suspected to be part of the terrorist groups that's aiming to bring down the Shmir royal family. The king of Kannoa kingdom gives a huge prize to the one who will bring back safely the two royalties or inform them of their whereabouts. As for the kidnapper, he can be brought dead as long as the two were safe.

Piqued at the drama, Tus searched information about the Kannoa and recent events there. According to what he found out, Kannoa is one of the countries run by Aristocratic government in Ursla continent. It is a kingdom that mostly earned it's reaches through manpower and trade. Although most countries on the Ursla continent thrives through mercenary works, the people of Kannoa specialize on other professions outside combat specialization like making potions and magic items.

Although the kingdom faces some skirmish with the other neighboring country, it is said that it is relatively peaceful there. Unless you're living on the boarders ay wala kang mararamdamang kaguluhan. That is, until 2 months ago kung saan may naitalang terrorist attacks sa ilang lugar sa loob ng bansa, the same time the 2 royal children went missing.

Napaisip si Tus. What Manatu told him is slightly different on what he read. Hindi niya alam kung itinatago ng Shmir royal family na ang nangyaring kaguluhanay dulot ng civil war, o si Manatu ang nagsisinungaling. He might kidnapped the 2 Kannoa royalty and brainwashed them, making them think that there is a civil war and their siblings are aiming for them so they can let their guards down and take them with him. It's most likely since wala namang naibalitang civil war sa iba pang news sources. Unless the Kannoa government is so skillful to hide the truth and prevent it form leaking, Manatu might really kidnapped the 2.

Tus just shrugged and closing the page where the missing mission is. It will be troublesome to dig more and get pulled into the wave deeper than he is now. Mukhang sinsero naman si Manatu na protektahan ang dalawa, and the two obviously trust Manatu with their lives. Their fates are on their own hands now.

After reading all of the missions he scanned ay nagtungo na si Tus sa queuing machine. Kumuha isya doon ng number para sa pagtanggap ng mission at isa para sa pagbili ng information. He went back on his seat and waited, browsing and reading the lasted updates in the mercenary news board.

Naunang tawagin ang number niya sa informant kaya nagtungo si Tus sa window stall na napa-assign sa kanya. He sat on the chair as the informant greeted him. Inilabas ni Tus ang isang papel na may drawing ng bulaklak na ibinigay sa kanya ni Roak.

"Do you have information about this flower?" Tanong niya dito.

"Please wait for a moment, sir." May kinuhang scanner ang babae at saglit na iniscan ang papel na inilahad ni Tus. She typed something on her computer and after a few seconds ay nagsalita ito.

"I'm sorry, sir, but the one on the drawing you showed is under the higher information system. It is not on the range of the free information. If you want to get more information, you have to pay fees ranging on the list."