Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Katulad nang sinabi ni Al, they went to tall sides of the building by using Rumi's teleportation. Using Al's Frost blast skill, he freezes the entrances and some windows where the zombies can enter. May mga nakapasok nang zombie, nad while it can't fully stop them, the blockage can halt the ones trying to enter too. Matapos gawin ang dapat gawin, they teleported back to the top of the building.

Lumapit si Al sa lalaking kausap kanina. "There are a few zombies that entered the building. I want you to contact the others. I-inform mo sila sa current situation and ask when they will arrive. Baba kami ni Rumi para pigilan ang mga nakapasok. Maintain the barrier as much as you can hanggang sa makabalik kami." Utos niya dito. The man nodded and took out his walkie talkie to try to contact the other teams.

Bumaling si Al kay Rumi. Not needing to hear any instruction, tumango si Rumi at nauna nang maglakad patungo sa pintong maghahatid sa hagdan pababa sa building.

Dahil sa gabi na at walang kuryente ay madilim sa loob ng building. Rumi and Al readied their weapons, Rumi has a dagger on his left hand and a longer knife on his right. Si Al naman ay may hawak na dalawang machete. Their weapons are made by their camp members that specializes and has skills making weapons. Dahil sa hindi na effective ang mga dating armas nila like guns, Berette's camp allocated people that will research weapons. Infusing mana to the raw materials and inventing a new way of forging weapons to make more durable and lethal weapons, they manage to make blades that will be able to pierce some of the zombies' hard skins and shells. They can also try making lethal guns but they don't have much gunpowder kaya nagfocus na lang sila sa mga bladed hand weapons.

The problem is, the production is slow dahil bukod sa kakailanganin nang madaming mana ang paggawa ng dekalidad na weapons, kakaunti rin ang kanilang raw materials. They melted scraps of metals, separating different metals to one another, pero hindi pa rin ito sasapat para sa mas production. They even melted some of their guns but they can barely made weapons for their members of combat team. Lahat sila ay may mga makabagong bladed weapon, but there are only some that has high grade weapons. Ang karamihan ay may mga average weapon na hindi ganoon kalaki o katibay kumpara sa iba dahil sa kakulangan sa mas magandang materials. Only the best members were awarded more than one new bladed weapons to maximize their hunting efficiency.

Anyway, after readying their weapons, they put their night vision goggles over their eyes. They suppress their presence and mana para hindi sila agad mapansin ng mga zombie. Though, that will not be effective to zombies that has hypersensitivity to mana.

Matapos noon, Rumi used his skill: Firefly(E). It creates a ball of yellowish light that he can control, big as a tennis ball, illuminating the surroundings. Rumi thrown the light a few feet ahead of them. After making sure that there are no danger ahead, Rumi made the light move ahead. Sumunod sila dito, just barely in the shadows na hindi abot ng liwanag ng Firefly.

While going down, they can hear the cries of zombies just outside of the walls. They didn't encounter any living zombies, but they notice blood, a lot of it. There are some destroyed walls and floors too, which they found strange. Normal lang na maraming sira at magulo ang ayon ng mga establishments since nagkagulo ang mga tao sa loob noon nang sumabog ang zombie outbreak. What's strange is that the state of the building it too..great. It's been more than 5 months and most zombies mutated. Malalakas ang mga ito kaya hindi nakakapagtaka na sira-sira ng mga building na ang karamihan ay gumuho na. But the building they are on is in a great condition. Although may ilang sirang parte, it's still sturdy enough that it can still last a few years.

Both of the brothers know that there is something odd pero mas minabuti nilang mabilis ngunit maingat na bumaba para huntingin ang mga nakapasok na zombies. There might be hidden danger inside but they need to prioritize the current problem they know.