Velvet Touch In Crimson

Chapter 4: (your pov)

As I was back in the room, I lied beside him like i never left his side, his hands were wrapped around me wholely I felt so small in his embrace, his breath was touching my clothes, they gave me a warm sensetion down my spines.

Lying on the bed, I felt a deep sense of weariness settle over me. The exhaustion from the events of the day seemed to have reached its zenith, and I was enveloped in a cocoon of softness and relief.

Jungkook was beside me. As I shifted slightly, he nuzzled closer, his face pressing against my chest. The sensation of his warm breath on my skin sent a shiver down my spine, and I could feel his heartbeat resonating against mine.

He seemed to be searching for a sweet spot, moving and adjusting until he found a place where he could settle in. The proximity was both disorienting and strangely soothing, the physical closeness stirring a complex swirl of emotions within me.

As Jungkook continued to rub himself against my chest, his movements became more insistent, almost as if he were seeking comfort in the most primal sense. The friction of his body against mine was a constant, palpable sensation that made it hard to ignore the intense heat building between us.

I gripped the bed beneath me, trying to steady myself. Though he was not my husband, and the situation felt complicated and intrusive, I found myself unable to push him away. The warmth of his body and the rhythmic rise and fall of his chest against mine created an intimate cocoon that was hard to break free from.

After what felt like an eternity, Jungkook’s movements began to slow, and he seemed to finally calm down, his breathing evening out as he drifted into a peaceful sleep. The bed felt impossibly warm, and the heat generated by his body pressed heavily on me, making it difficult to find a comfortable position.

I attempted to settle into a more restful state, but the relentless warmth and the lingering closeness made it nearly impossible to fully relax. The room, once a sanctuary, now felt stifling, the heat and the emotional turmoil merging into a heavy blanket that weighed down on me.

As I lay there, trying to adjust to the overwhelming heat and the complex feelings that had arisen, sleep seemed to elude me, leaving me in a state of restless contemplation.

***

Early in the morning I woke up with the sunlight getting harsh over my eyelids, I saw his head still resting on my head. His eyes were closed and I was right, how much he resembles me of bunny, his eyes are intense when they are open but when he's sleeping he looks so cute, he slowly shifted, and slowly open his eyes meeting my, i was caught off gaurds staring at him.

He chuckled lightly and once again close his eyes still grabbing my tiny waist, and speak out in raspy voice.

Jungkook: Morning already.

I nod, though I know it has zero effect on him.

Jungkook: I can't see you nodding like this Aaira.

Y/n: Yeah.

Aaira.

Jungkook: Done staring me?

I was caught once again off gaurds, he knows what I was doing to him all this while.

Jungkook: You always do this to me, waeyo?
(Why?)

What am I supposed to reply to him now,

Y/n: Cause you're so cute when you're asleep.

He suddenly sat on his knees looking at me with confused eyes than he caress his hand behind his head in confusion than he again lay next to me.

Y/n: What happened, Jung- I mean my lord.