𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 (3)

"-Greetings, father

"-Greetings, father. And good evening to you all!" soft voice echoed throughout the Infinite Castle, as Upper Moon Three caught himself feeling his heart skip a beat.

Quite weird feeling.

He involuntarily turned his head in the direction of the voice and saw something that made his eyes widen a bit.

The Lord of all Demons had a long-haired girl in his embrace.

"-Good evening."

She finally pulled away, and looked around, smiling up at the Upper Moons.

Akaza scoffed when he saw Douma smile when she looked at him as well, and he fanned his face.

But then, her eyes suddenly met Upper Three's.

Akaza could feel how strange he felt inside at that look.

Was it because Y/n had the same eyes as Kibutsuji?

"-Then I'll be going now. If you need anything, call Nakime." said Muzan, and looked at Y/n.

She nodded.

"-Alright."

Instantly, strumming of biwa was heard, and Kibutsuji disappeared from where he stood.

Y/n turned to the Upper Moons, and smilingly walked toward the stairs, wanting to go down to them.

Immediately, Upper Moon One appeared next to her.

He bowed low to her

"-Kibutsuji-sama."

She smiled, and he took her hand to lead her down the steep stairs.

"-Call me Y/n. And what is yous? You're the only one with six eyes, Upper Moon One, so I'll remember you easily." Y/n said, smiling at him as she stepped onto the first step.

Kokushibo's eyes froze as Y/n gazed into them gently. 

But he immediately looked away, taking her hand and continuing to lead her up the stairs.

"-Kokushibo, Y/n-sama. That's my name. But you can call me anything you want, sama."

"-Kokushibo? That's a nice name. It suits you very well."

Finally, Y/n stepped onto the last step, and let go of Upper Moon One's hand, stepping down onto the tatami floor.

"-Thank you."

"-You're welcome, Y/n-sama. It is my duty." Kokushibo bowed to Y/n again, and turned around,  disappearing into thin air.

"-Bye, Kokushibo! I hope to see you again!" Y/n said, waving in that direction.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps next to her

"-Greetings, sama! You look so beautiful, it's breathtaking!" a long-haired man bowed to her.