𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 (4)

(Y/n's POV:)

(Y/n's POV:)

I finally finished with the last limb of the fresh demon slayer Daki and I had found and strode to the forest stream, washing my face with cool water.

"-You mean to tell me that none of the demon slayers have figured it out after all this time? Not even the Hashira?" Daki said to me, sitting nearby on the thick grass and finishing her work own meal. 

I washed my face with the cold stream water that glistened in the moonlight and smiled.

"-Well, maybe one of them does, Daki-san, but she didn't tell me directly. But the others, yes, no doubt about it. I could even hear the Pillar of Flame speaking to the Pillar of Sound, telling him how lucky they were to have me among Hashira."

I heard Daki burst out laughing

"-I guess these Pillars aren't as smart as I thought they were." she said, and stood up, walking to the stream too.

She sat down next to it, and took some water in her hands, washing her fair face.

I smiled and wiped my face with my hand and turned my head to her

"-Daki-san, is my face clean?"

She turned her gaze back to me, water drops glistening on her long black eyelashes, and looked at me closely.

"-Yes, Y/n-san. It's fine." she said, lowering her hands to the water again, washing away whatever was left on them.

After washing her hands and face till finish in the stream water, she turned her gaze back to me

"-And me?" she twisted her face as she looked at me.

I nodded, and she smiled. 

Daki got to her feet and looked through the trees at the perfectly clear sky above

"-The moon is so full! Look, Y/n-san!"

I looked up, and my eyes widened slightly at the sight.

"-Really, the night sky this time of year is just wonderful..."

But then I remembered that this was exactly why Douma invited me this evening.

"-No wonder why Douma called you to his temple tonight." she said, still looking up at the sky.

As then, thought flashed through my mind, as I understood, than I have little to no clue where Douma's temple is. And how I was planning to get there? But in second an idea came to my thoughts

"-Daki, do you know where his place is?"

"-Of course I do!" she smiled, turning her head to me. As I exhaled in relief.

"-Would you like me to show you?"

I nodded
"-That would be great, Daki-san! "

________________________________

Daki and I kept running through the coniferous mountain forest as the moon lit our way.

At some point, even its light was covered by clouds, and we were left in almost total darkness.

Daki, of course, as the Upper Moon Six, could see almost as well at night as she did during the day, so she leaded us just perfectly, but at some point it became difficult for me to keep looking at my feet while running so fast.

At some point I felt that we should slow down.

"-Daki"

"-What, Y/n-san?" she asked me, still staring off into the distance.

"-How far is this... temple?" I asked out of breath, trying not to trip over anything under my feet.

Suddenly, Daki started to slow down, and I heard a soft laugh

"-Y/n-san, look ahead. It's right in front of us."

I immediately looked up, and my eyes widened slightly.

There was a huge, beautiful temple not far from us.

The cobblestone road we were now walking on was well-lit by floor lamps. The temple itself was made of the finest wood, carved as if not even by human being. It glowed with bright yellow and red, illuminating everything around us through the night.

The temple looked as if it had been built in the late Momoyama or early Edo period.

And whoever made it probably had great taste.

Then, as we got closer, I saw a familiar blonde silhouette at the entrance to the temple.

Douma saw me and waved to me, smiling.

He was now wearing a long black haori over his clothes, and a strange large hat. In his arms, which were crossed over his chest, he held two golden fans.

But surprisingly, it suited him.

Finally, Daki and I reached the stairs and stopped next to him.

Douma moved from his seat and approached us, smiling

"-Good evening, Y/n-san, Daki! Isn't the moon beautiful tonight?"

__________________

•Taisho secrets•

•Daki geniunely thinks of Y/n as of a woman equally beautiful to her.•

•Muzan noticed Douma's heartbeat is slightly racing around Y/n, although he doesn't remember Douma feeling emotions at all.•

•Kokushibo wonders what color Y/n's Nichirin blade has turned.•

_________________

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! If you liked this chapter like and comment this means world to me!!!