𝙈𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 (13)

"-Y/n, we have arrived at the place of our training today

"-Y/n, we have arrived at the place of our training today."

I turned my gaze to where Kokushibo had turned, and my eyes widened.

We had now reached a clearing that was not far from the top of the mountain.

"-You picked a great place to train, Kokushibo-dono!" I smiled, and walked along the forest floor, closer to the view, to get a better look.

It was a big place, bright and spacious, with hardly any bushes, so it was really perfect for this.

Kokushibo nodded in response and followed me.

Finally, I came to the edge, and my view was incredibly beautiful— down to the pines, firs, and junipers was an incredible view, while the river below shone in the moonlight.

This place fascinated me just by looking at it. It had been a long time since I had been in such a beautiful place, I thought in my head.

My gaze fell on Kokushibo, who was standing next to me, gazing out over the landscape. It must have taken him so long to find such a beautiful place, and it was also convenient for training.

I smiled and looked at him.
"-It is indeed a wonderful place."

Kokushibo nodded immediately.

"-I'm very glad to hear that you like it. "
He said, and turned his gaze to my eyes.

I had never seen a man who really looked like he had six eyes. But on his pale face they really looked so handsome.

"-You look gorgeous with your six eyes, Kokushibo. " I said as I stared into his middle eyes, which said

"Demons of Twelve Moons. Upper One."

But then, he abruptly looked down and froze in place.

Kokushibo nodded.

"-You are very kind, Y/n-sama...Y/n. " He said, still not looking up from the thick grass under his feet, which rustled softly in the wind.
"-We should start training to make it before dawn.

I nodded to Kokushibo, placing my hand on the hilt of my blade, and he immediately nodded his head to the side, walking off, for me to follow.

I followed him to the place where we were going to start the fight, and then I listened. After a moment of silence, I noticed that the leaves and branches seemed to make a lot more noise.

"-Hmm. Is it because of the echo?" I thought, trying to explain the sound that had become louder up here, but my thoughts were interrupted by Kokushibo's words.

"-Y/n, stay where you are," he said. I stopped immediately, and turned my eyes from the treetops nearby to him.
"-I'll move a little further to give us room."

I nodded, and turned toward him, pulling my blade from its sheath and taking a stance. It was a good thing my hair was tied back, because I certainly wouldn't have wanted to catch it.