𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖 (1)

The moon was shining brightly above, and the stars were illuminated to help it, forming different constellations as a quiet, calm night fell outside

The branches of the coniferous trees rustled, and the warm night breeze blew in the air as a girl stood on the Enagawa (a traditional Japanese veranda), admiring the night sky.

Her hair was blowing in the wind, and one hand was on the hilt of a blade sheathed in a scabbard.

Not far from the shoji door, other people were also coming out of the house onto the Enagawa, inhaling fresh air of evening.

The meeting was over, and she would go home to give herself a proper rest.

"-Bye, Y/n-san!" a golden-haired man said loudly, waving to the long-haired girl, followed by a white-haired man next to him.

"-Bye, Rengoku-san, Uzui-san!" she waved back in a friendly manner.

They talked animatedly to each other, discussing the events of the Hashira meeting that had just ended.

"-Yes, Uzui-san. I was also interested in what Oyakata-sama was talking about tonight. Some demon slayer killed their comrades of Kanoe rank at night and then disappeared? Unusual!" the golden-haired man smiled, as he stared into the distance.
"-Do you think she's just a fighter who can't settle quarrels peacefully, or a henchman of Kibutsuji Muzan?"

"-I don't know, Rengoku-san! Still, she probably could be under the sun, since she fought with her comrades during the day before." the white-haired man said, looking up at the moon as his hands touched the swords on his back.

"-But knowing Kibutsuji, it could be anyone...even his child."

"-Does he have a daughter?" the golden-haired man asked curiously, smiling into the distance as his arms lay crossed over his chest.

"-No, I just decided to assume something flamboyant, Rengoku-san." Hashira replied, removing his hands from the sheathed swords on his back.
"-I don't think a creature like Muzan could ever have a child, let alone one that could disguise itself as a demon slayer so skillfully. Athough..."

"-But in any case, I'm sure that all together we can definitely find and punish this criminal among the demon slayer! Just look at Y/n only! She only recently became Hashira and has done so much! Very talented, I'm impressed!" the golden-haired man laughed: Rengoku Kyojuro— Hashira of the Flame.

"-Yes!" replied Uzui Tengen— Hashira of Sound.
"-I especially like her style of breathing—the Moon Breathing! I've never heard of it before, but sounds quite flamboyant! " the white-haired man snapped his fingers.
"-By the way, speaking of that young boy and his demon sister..."

Insect Hashira— Kocho Shinobu was walking out of the shoji door, sliding it shut behind her, when she unwittingly heard the conversation of Pillars of Flame and Sound.