Risk

The girls were currently resting since it was very much needed. They could sleep for as long as they liked since they didn't have to worry waking up early to search for this shelter. Everyone was sleeping except for Jihyo and Mina. Both of them were sitting around the fireplace that Jeongyeon made with Nayeon's help. They stared at the flame, lost in their own thoughts. The light snores of the girls could be heard making Jihyo smile. She turned to the younger girl. "What was your wish?" She quietly asked, making sure to not wake the others.

Mina hesitated to say because she still believed in her theory. "...That's what I believe." Mina explained Jihyo why and Jihyo nodded. She didn't say her wish since Mina's theory could be true. She sighed as she looked back at the fire. She believes she would never fulfill her wish. Jihyo wished for happiness, nothing else, nothing more. But how can she find happiness in this situation? Jihyo truly thinks she's doomed and stuck here forever. Jihyo glanced at Mina again, she found her looking at Chaeyoung. She was sleeping, while holding Dahyun who was sleeping like a starfish.

"Do you like her?" Jihyo randomly asked Mina snap her head to her with wide eyes.

"N-No!" She waved her hands in defense as she looked down, hugging her knees to hide her blush. Jihyo chuckled at her.

"It's obvious that you do." Jihyo rose her brow at her and Mina sighed in defeat.

"I can't like her." Mina mumbled and Jihyo tried to understand why. 'Maybe it has to do with her wish.'

"You can always take that risk and see the outcome." Jihyo laid back, her arms holding her up. Lately, she noticed how Sana would look at her. Jihyo wanted to take a risk and try to get close with Sana. She was pretty, energetic and simply radiates sunshine. 'Maybe she could be my happiness.'

Mina was processing Jihyo's words. 'Take the risk?' Mina bit her lip in thought. 'How?' She started to imagine Chaeyoung hugging her and kissing her and Mina's thoughts went wild. 'Argh! Don't think that!' Mina fought with herself to compose her mentality. However, Mina wanted that. She wanted to the girl to be all over her. 'Risk it.' A voice kept repeating in her head. She was determined. With the little voice in her head, it encouraged her and she was sure going to take that risk.

+++

It was late but the girls woke up from their slumber. They went to sleep super early. One can guess it was 8 at night currently and they probably slept around 12 at noon. Before they even slept, they boarded the windows for safety. Better safe than sorry.

The girls were gathered around the fireplace. Jeongyeon was telling a story from her high school days, keeping them entertained. Dahyun pitched in with embarrassing stories of Tzuyu and Chaeyoung which the two groaned. They were all enjoying their peace. Now that they found the shelter, made sure everything was safe and boarded up, they didn't have to worry about anything. Except, their escape plan.

"How about tomorrow we all try to make our wish come true? Maybe it can help us escape." Jihyo suggested.

"Yes let's. I wanna go back and eat jokbal again." Momo sighed as she laid back causing the girls to chuckle.

"I also wanna go back. Never thought I would miss college." Nayeon pouted and Jeongyeon rubbed her back. All the girls agreed to make sure to wake up early to try to complete their wish. Mina was stressing even though she did agree with the others. She had to try and not be close with Chaeyoung but how can she? Her feelings for her were too strong.

Chaeyoung wasn't as stressed. She was happy that she could see Mina forever. She wasn't sure if that meant by marriage or in dating, but she wasn't going to complain.

Momo was feeling the same as Mina. She was stressed. She couldn't find that special someone. Although, lately Dahyun was catching her attention. Dahyun barely said anything to her but for some reason the Japanese was attracted to her. Something about her just lured the girl and she wanted more. 'Maybe she is my escape.'

Tzuyu wasn't stressed since her wish was easy. She wished to be able to afford bread forever and not gain any weight. A very different and unserious wish but Tzuyu couldn't think of anything but that. Tzuyu simply loved bread and nothing could separate her from it.

Nayeon's wish was to have strength to confess to Jeongyeon. She was tired of the younger girl being oblivious on her actions. Jeongyeon was her best friend so she knew her actions were friendly in Jeongyeon's point of view. She was scared to say those three words. She could risk her friendship but she her desire was strong.

Jeongyeon's wish was exactly the same as Nayeon's. Who could've guessed? Jeongyeon knew her feelings for Nayeon was strong, but she didn't want to act on it. Jeongyeon fell for Nayeon first and since then, she kept quiet about it and didn't make subtle moves. Whenever Nayeon would say something that wasn't friendly, she would deny it in her mind and force herself to believe that she was just teasing and not being serious.

+++

Chaeyoung wanted to go outside for a breather but Nayeon kept scolding her. "You're not my mom." Chaeyoung groaned. "I'm not gonna go far." Chaeyoung reassured. She was feeling a bit better thanks to the soup and the well needed rest.

Nayeon had her arms crossed, tapping her finger on her arm. She sighed since Chaeyoung looked like she was pleading, plus the girl looked cute. "Fine. But don't stay out late." Chaeyoung grinned at that. She had her gun on her waist ready and walked out. She made sure it was loaded, she didn't want to go through that situation again.

Mina watched as she walked out and she was fiddling her fingers. 'Should I go?' She bit her lip and was contemplating. Her panicked eyes met Jihyo's. Her eyes looked at the door and back to her. 'That's right. Take that risk.' Mina excused herself and quickly walked out. As she stepped out, she was met with a cool breeze. She slightly shivered but didn't mind it. Her eyes scanned everywhere for the dark haired girl. "Chaeyoung?" She tried to call out for her. She was nowhere to be seen. Mina started to panic. 'She couldn't have went far right?' Mina checked the nearby shops by the mega mart. Nothing. 'Where is she?' She looked at a forest that was on the right side of the mart. 'Could she have?...'