Confessions

It was now morning. The day that the girls would try and attempt to figure out how to escape. They were all currently sitting at the table, eating some cookies that they found. "Alright, after breakfast, we'll all try and attempt anything and see if anything works." Nayeon directed. All the girls nodded but Mina. This thought was in her mind when she woke up. She felt the need to let them know so she did.

"I have doubts." Mina cleared her throat. Everyone turned to her. Nayeon furrowed her brows.

"You always have ideas and theories. What is it now?" Nayeon was curious on what was going on Mina's mind. She seemed to have a slight understanding on what was going on.

"I believe we have to wish on a shooting star. Just like how our first wish brought us here, maybe our second wish will send us back." Mina felt like her idea was dumb but at the same time it was realistic. Using the same method to get here to get out.

The girls mumbled saying it was reasonable and valid but Nayeon didn't believe it. "Sounds impossible," Mina frowned at that. "But, we'll give it a go after we try other methods." Nayeon made it clear and Mina just agreed to it. As along as she acknowledged it was enough.

Suddenly, Momo let out a groan. They snap their heads to her, about to ask what was wrong, when she pushed her chair back. She stood up abruptly and grabbed Dahyun's arm, pulling her along. "H-Hey! What's wrong?" Dahyun's voice echoed and the girls looked at each other in confusion. They all followed them to see what was going on.

Momo felt frustration. She couldn't stop looking at Dahyun the whole discussion. She was also growing tired of eating cold canned food. She missed eating warm delicious food. She had two reasons for her actions.

They were now outside and Momo held Dahyun in front of her. She held her shoulders, staring at the confused girl, biting her lip. Dahyun gave an awkward tight smile. "Momo?..." She whispered as she felt the eyes of the other girls.

"I'm sorry." Momo whispered before she leaned in and crashed her lips to Dahyun's. The girls gasped and Dahyun's eyes widened.

"See that could be us." Nayeon leaned towards Jeongyeon who choked on her own spit.

Dahyun was confused on why Momo was suddenly kissing her. Her stomach was filled with butterflies. Dahyun gave in and kissed the girl back, body still stiff from Momo's hold. Dahyun's mind was going hectic but she now realized it. Momo likes her. At first, Dahyun wasn't sure if what she felt for Momo was a crush or just the urge to be her friend. They have had small talks and gotten closer. Dahyun was confused about her feelings but Momo helped on confirming everything.

Momo smiled in the kiss after feeling Dahyun kiss back. She felt at ease now. Momo fell for Dahyun in a matter of days which she thought was impossible but it wasn't. With Dahyun, she felt happy and care free. Dahyun wasn't pressuring her to do anything or was controlling in any way. Momo appreciated that Dahyun would just stay quiet and listen to her whenever they would have small conversations. Dahyun also respected her space and privacy which she appreciated.

Dahyun was far different from Hwan. Hwan was Momo's current boyfriend in the real world. Momo headaches were caused by him. Everyday they would argue about useless things and it caused Momo's mental health to drop. She's been wanting to break up with him but he kept threatening her that he would hurt himself if she does. Of course, Momo didn't want to be the reason so she stayed. But each day just kept getting worse and worse. That's why she hoped her wish would become true.

Meeting Dahyun was like meeting your first puppy. That bundle of joy you feel inside. Momo didn't want to freak Dahyun out with how she felt but right now she couldn't keep it in. She broke the kiss and hugged Dahyun tightly. They both hugged each other in silence, their hearts happy.

"Wait what's that?" Sana pointed at them. Almost as if it were a fairy tale, yellow glittery dust started to dance around the two. The girls watched in awe and confusion. Like magic, Momo and Dahyun disappeared.

"What the-" Jeongyeon walked to the spot they once were. "Where'd they go!?" Mina found the scene beautiful but new thoughts came to mind.

"I was right!" Nayeon cheered. She skipped towards Jeongyeon with a wide grin. "Our turn now." Jeongyeon didn't have time to react when Nayeon grabbed her and pulled her down for a kiss. Jeongyeon froze but her lips unconsciously kissed her back. Nayeon broke the kiss with small tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong? Does my breath smell?" Jeongyeon asked as she tried to smell her own breath but Nayeon chuckled and pushed her shoulder.

"No idiot." She sniffed. "I thought you didn't feel the same and I was scared I ruined our friendship." Jeongyeon's face softened and hugged the girl.

"No bunny, you didn't." Jeongyeon reassured her. "In fact, you made it better. I've been feeling the same for a while now but I thought you were just toying with me." Nayeon slapped her arm again. "Ow!"

"Never think like that again. My feelings for you are real! Stupid..." Nayeon's slowly softened and she hid her face deeper in Jeongyeon's neck. The remaining girls watched as the same dust appeared around them and they were gone in a blink of an eye.

"She finally got some action." Chaeyoung teased and Tzuyu smacked her arm. "Okay your turn." She turned to Sana and Jihyo.

"Yay! Come on!" Sana dragged Jihyo away who was blushing mad crazy. Both of them were to shy to even do anything. They looked to each other's eyes and awkwardly laugh. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu watched in amusement, not noticing Mina's troubled face.

Jihyo confidently leaned in and Sana started to laugh out of panic. She was running in place from excitement it seems. Jihyo pouted. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"No! You just make me nervous." Sana panicked and she closed the gap between them. And just like that, they were also gone. Chaeyoung cheered and Tzuyu clapped. Mina turned to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was just smiling, not realizing what was wrong. Mina was frustrated. 'This doesn't make sense.' She watched her friends go back with a kiss. 'Why am I still here then?'

A/N: two chapters as a late christmas gift :) we're also nearing to the end!