First Time

As the girls were asleep, Jihyo sneakily got out of bed and carefully took steps to the doors. She made sure to grab her gun on her way out. Her thoughts couldn't let her sleep so she decided to take a short walk to ease her chaotic mind. She found a worn out bench and sat down, looking at the trees and bushes. Crickets were heard, creating a white noise for her listen to. She sighed to herself and sat back against the table.

"I think I'm stuck here forever." She mumbled. "How can I find happiness in this weird universe?" She felt happy being with the 8 girls but it didn't seem to satisfy her. She wanted happiness but she wanted someone to give that. She wanted someone to be her happy pill.

"I-I can help-"

"AH! Jesus Christ..." Jihyo jumped from her seat and held her chest. She calmed down a bit when she realized it was Sana. "Sana...what are you doing here?" She tried to catch her breath.

"Sorry!" Sana quickly apologized. "I uh heard you walk out and I got worried. It's super late to be out here alone." Sana gently spoke with a blush on her face. She never got to talk to Jihyo this much. She was happy that she made the decision to follow her. Jihyo nodded at that and gestured for her to sit down.

"That's very caring of you." Jihyo smiled at Sana and Sana did the same. Sana tapped on her thighs still contemplating on if she should say what she always wanted to say. However, Jihyo remembered what Sana said before scaring her. "What did you mean that you could help?" Jihyo turned to her and Sana stiffened.

"About that uh..." Sana tapped on her knee. She shut her eyes. She felt like her heart was going to go out of her chest. "I um I like you a lot and I really wanna have a chance with you if you let me." Sana spoke rather quickly. Jihyo blankly stared at her and chuckled.

"I didn't expect a confession from you." Jihyo moved a bit closer to Sana. "How will that help me?" Jihyo try to tease but on the inside she was losing her mind.

"Well I mean I can be your happiness! If you let me that is..." Sana cringed at her own cheesy words. Jihyo just kept her eyes on her as she was trying to figure out how to answer. She never dated a girl before. This would be her first time. Sana noticed the lack of response from the younger girl and was panicking. "I'm joking! Uh I wouldn't force you to-"

"I want to." Jihyo cut her off, her tone serious. Sana blinked in shock. "I'm interested in you." Jihyo wasn't lying. "First glance and I was already hooked. I just didn't know how to approach you." Jihyo awkwardly chuckled. Sana giggled at that and she gave her a wide smile.

"That's cute! I didn't expect you to be the shy one." Sana's duality swiftly changed. She was shy at first but now knowing that Jihyo likes her, she wanted to tease her. "You caught my eyes when you kidnapped me and Dahyun."

"I didn't kidnap you guys don't say that." Jihyo scoffed as she felt this feeling she couldn't figure out by Sana's attitude. She never thought she would feel like this towards a woman. Ever since she held up Sana, she noticed how sweet she was. She would watch her from the distance and just admire her. She didn't expect to fall for anyone after her past relationship. Daniel, her ex, broke up with her because he fell out of love. They were together for almost a year. Everyone liked them as a couple and they were the talk of the school.

But once Daniel officially ended it, Jihyo thought she couldn't find that happiness again. She felt like her whole world had collapsed. She liked—loved—Daniel a lot. To her, he was everything. She dreamt of marrying him one day and maybe start a family in the future but that dream was crushed.

Since then, Jihyo didn't want to believe in love. Not until Sana arrived in her life. She didn't expect to meet her in their current situation but she didn't complain about it. Although Jihyo had moved on from Daniel, she still was hesitant to start dating again. But something about Sana told her she wasn't going to play with her.

"Well you can kidnap me whenever!" Sana said in a cheerful voice which caught Jihyo off guard. Jihyo was currently a blushing mess. How can she say that in a happy tone and change her attitude that fast? "But of course, I did offer to help so I will." Sana stood up determinedly. "Together we'll head back home." Jihyo smiled and nodded at that. She also got up and hugged Sana. They both shared a warm embrace and Sana felt like she won the lottery.

"I'm glad that you feel the same." Sana mumbled and Jihyo kept quiet. She was taking in the warmth Sana provided. "I didn't expect myself to fall for someone this fast. It was like love at first sight for me." Jihyo nodded as she felt the same. "When we head back, I'll make sure to find you. Even if we go to separate schools, I promise I'll make it work. I'll promise that I can make you happy. Don't doubt my feelings for you, I'm very sure about how I feel." Sana finished her promise. Jihyo wanted to cry but she didn't want to start bawling in front of her.

"Does that mean you're my girlfriend?" Jihyo softly asked and Sana hummed positively. Jihyo was nervous. This was her first relationship with a girl and she doesn't have any experience. 'Well I can do the same how I did with Daniel right?' Relationships are all the same, no matter the gender. With that, Jihyo felt courage. "This would be my first time with a girl." Jihyo backed away from Sana so that she could look at her. "I'll try my very best. Please, let me know if I make any mistakes." Jihyo bowed and Sana panicked and lifted Jihyo to stand up.

"Please, you can be comfortable with me." Sana found it cute how formal she was. "Don't worry about making mistakes, it's normal." Sana reassured Jihyo. "We should um probably go back." They both lose track of time and it seemed to be very late. Both of them held hands, with wide smiles plastered on their face. They definitely were determined to head back home now. Maybe, just maybe, they were each other's happiness that they wished for.

A/N: a little sahyo moment :)