Saved?

Mina was walking alone and watched how Chaeyoung jogged to Dahyun. She slightly smiled since the younger girl looked adorable running to her friend. 'Why can't you be this cute all the time?' She snapped away from her thoughts when Sana quickly came and gave her a side hug.

"Minari!" She cling onto her and Mina was enjoying being babied by her. "Saw you smiling." She gave a teasing grin, looking at Chaeyoung then back to her.

"It's not because of her." Mina rolled her eyes and pulled away from Sana. Sana hummed at that, not convinced but she didn't question it. The both of them were enjoying the peaceful walk, hearing the slight voices of the other girls conversing.

"Should I date Jihyo?" Sana randomly asked while Mina stopped her tracks.

"What?"

"Should I date-"

"No I heard you but why the sudden question?" Mina awkwardly chuckled and continued her steps.

"I don't know I just feel a connection. I feel like I should get close with her." Sana was eyeing Jihyo who was talking with Nayeon and Jeongyeon. "She's pretty and she's comfortable to be with. She's also pretty funny." Mina saw how Sana looked happy. How she was grinning from eye to eye. Mina remembered how Sana always talked about meeting someone who was reliable. Someone who would love her for her. Of course, Sana did wish to meet the love of her life. She tried to talk with Chaeyoung but didn't feel that spark. She also saw how Mina was eyeing her and knew it was best to not go for her. Sana then tried with Dahyun and she honestly liked her but she felt that Dahyun didn't share the same feelings. Once she laid eyes on Jihyo, she felt her heart skip a beat. She was breathtaking and felt like she was the one for her.

"I would let her dominate me and-"

"Okay!" Mina cupped Sana's mouth. "I heard enough." She sighed and released her hand. "If you want my opinion, then I guess you can try. I mean, maybe she is the one you're looking for." Mina tried to get rid of the blush after hearing Sana say such things.

"I'm glad you're supporting me on being delusional." Sana chirped and Mina shook her head. 'I think I'm the delusional one here.' She again looked at Chaeyoung. She honestly did wonder if she can get close with her. She was slowly starting to grow on her and was getting used to having her around. Even though she annoyed her, she wanted to be by her side. It was weird for her. 'Maybe I can try...' She bit her lip as she kept walking. She didn't notice the grin on Sana's face.

"You should be friends with her Minari. It must be tiring to hate someone." She nudged her arm to Mina's. Mina rolled her eyes at that but thought about it. Her eyes again landed on Chaeyoung and felt her cheeks heat up. 'Can we even be friends?'

+++

Chaeyoung caught up with Dahyun after some minutes of walking. "You sure you saw my supposed shelter?" Chaeyoung asked while Dahyun nodded. "If you lead us to a trap this time I'm leaving you behind."

"Trust me! You're in good hands." Dahyun bowed making Chaeyoung chuckle. Chaeyoung took a deep breath and looked around the place.

"You know, I'm kind of enjoying this world than the real one." Chaeyoung spoke softly while admiring the nature around them. "I can get used to this lowlife life." Dahyun scoffed at that.

"You're not wrong. I would prefer this life than my real one." Dahyun sighed, a hint of sadness in it. Chaeyoung looked at her with sympathy. Dahyun's real life was a mess. She was mentally exhausted and just wanted to live life normally, the way she wants. Her parents forced her to take certain classes and already had a career for her to pursue. They also chose her hobbies which Chaeyoung found extremely unfair. Dahyun didn't feel like herself. That's why on that night, Dahyun wished to be free from this life, to be able to be herself without having her parents disprove.

"You should move out and live with me when we head back." Chaeyoung suggested with a warm smile. Dahyun felt reassured with that. She would definitely consider that option.

"Ow! What the-"

"Shh." Chaeyoung turned around and saw Jihyo frozen with her hand in the air. Signaling everyone to hush and stay put. Nayeon was glaring at Jihyo for stopping abruptly. Chaeyoung inched forward about to ask what was wrong till a growl was heard, making her legs stop. Not just one growl, it was multiple. Sana gulped and Dahyun was silently praying. Chaeyoung slowly pulled out her gun, everyone else did the same. The three got into formation, Chaeyoung turned to her left, Dahyun turned back to her previous position while Sana held the right side. Mina was trembling while looking behind her. Everyone was looking at each direction, waiting for this sudden attack.

'Jeez, why are there beasts in this world.' Chaeyoung huffed. Suddenly, two wolves made their appearances, with a bear tiger behind them. It was much bigger than the one Chaeyoung killed. The three focused on the bear while Sana and Dahyun took care of the wolves. They both shot them but it wasn't enough. Mina was about to help them when in a blink of an eye, she saw Chaeyoung fly across the ground.

Chaeyoung groaned as she slowly got up. She looked up, while holding her side, and gulped when she saw a bigger wolf. It was growling, it's sharp teeth showing. The fur was all black, it seemed like to be a leader of a pack. 'I'm dead.' Chaeyoung saw how Mina was running to help her and she held out her hand. "No!" With perfect timing, Chaeyoung grabbed a thick stick on the ground and held off the wolf that suddenly lunged at her. She was grunting almost meeting the same growl as the wolf. It's saliva was dripping on her shirt, her arms were trembling. 'This fucker is too strong.' She was gritting her teeth and closed her eyes. 'It's too strong, I can't hold much longer.' She felt her arms slowly give up, the jaws of the wolf were slowly getting closer.

"M-Mina..." She quietly peeped and looked at the blue eyes of the wolf before shutting her eyes. 'Such a way to die...' She regretted wishing on that star. She would rather just do class work with Mina then be up in this mess. With so much going on in her head, she didn't hear a gun shot. The single gun shot coming from somewhere.