Bedroom

"My dad together with my mum have travelled to Cuba for a vacation. He has started to enjoy life now that I've taken over." Jaime said. "I see. You're not the only child , are you?" I enquired. "Oh no, I have two younger brothers, one , James is a fresher in medical school and the other, Jin, is in high school. What about you? Tell me about your family too." "My mom is a businesswoman who is always busy. I admire her hard work and vigor all the time unlike my deadbeat dad who is always lazy and at home." Jaime watched me silently as I spoke and I could tell he had already started to dislike my dad. "I have an older sister who is a corporate lawyer. She's the one you saw me with. My family is not one to share sentiments so I can't go further." I let out. "So you only came down here for college?" Jaime asked. "Yes." I replied.

We had finished eating and I helped Jaime take all the stuff to the kitchen even though he didn't want me to. I joined him to wash at the sink and clean up the place. While doing that he asked "how is your family going to take us?" "I'd rather not talk about it because I have no idea." I answered. "What about yours?" I asked. My dad is going to be a little hostile but I don't know of the others. I'll pull us through, don't worry." He assured with a warm smile. He moved over to hug me from behind. "Let's go do something fun." He said lightly into my ear.

With that , he held my hand and pulled me behind him. First, he took me outside the house to explore the house better. We walked past the huge pool to the back of the house where he showed me a fish pond and allowed me to catch some fish. We then moved further to a garden of tulips and he collected a bouquet for me. I really loved all that, it made me more interested in him. I carefully took note of certain things he said. I got to know that his favorite colors were black and coffee, I got to know that he's allergic to cheese and loves chocolate flavors. I also picked up that he loves to be hugged and I did that often anytime I needed to show appreciation and even sniffed his sweet scent in.

It was soon dark and we headed inside. I just followed him upstairs with no idea of where we were headed to while still talking about ourselves. "How do you intend on me bearing your kids?" I asked as he opened the door to a huge room which I got to know was his bedroom. "It'll be as I've said, no explanations." He replied sharply. His bedroom was at the top right corner of the house, on the third floor with a lot of windows which were veiled by grey print curtains. There was a huge king- sized bed with bedside tables on which white table lamps were placed at both ends. There was also a cinematic screen which faced a huge grey sofa. The room aesthetics were elegant. He sat on the sofa and tapped next to him, signaling me to take a seat. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him when I sat.

The only light source in there was the modern blue light from the ceiling. He noticed me feeling cold and drew me much closer so I was lying on his chest. The screen popped up with numerous movies and he asked me to pick one in a low tone. I looked through carefully and selected "King's pet" which was a hardcore romance movie and he nodded with a devilish grin.

He kissed my forehead at intervals while we enjoyed the movie. He'd also smile at me anytime a kissing scene came up. About 30 minutes into the movie, I was feeling sleepy. "I feel very sleepy, I need to go home." I told him. "Why don't you spend the night here?" Jaime suggested. I was silent.

Jaime carried me up princess style to lie on his king size bed. He laid me down softly and he kissed my forehead. I wondered how light I was to be carried so effortlessly. I impulsively and very much unthinkingly grabbed him by his hand while he was leaving. "What?" He asked with a concerned look. "Don't go." I said with a kitten face. "Do you want me?" Jaime bit his lips and stared at me gently pulling out his hands to grab my neck softly. He passed his thumb along my lips with a seductive grin and kissed it softly. Slowly, he kissed my neck and then my shoulder. I started to think of how it was all going to end. Half of me wanted it all to stop and the other half wanted it so bad. I tried getting up but I couldn't be freed from his strong weight so I just gave in. He got on the bed and got me on top of him. I tried to gain balance as our tongues intertwined , occasionally pausing to catch my breath. I was seated on his crotch and I could feel him get so hard beneath me. He grabbed my round butt tightly and let out a little moan.

He grabbed my waist and shoved me from above him so he was now on top of me. He took off my top and gently sucked on my nipple, teasing me, moving down to my navel. I moaned loudly and by the look on his face I could tell he was really turned on. "Have you ever been touched?" He asked. "No." I briefly answered. "Uhhh you're mine." He declared. He took of his shirt in a rush . I bit my lips at the sight of his dark muscled chest, my legs shaking and before I realized, his pants were of too. "I really want to get into you." He said while panting. He grabbed me once again and lowered me before him on my knees. He grabbed out his dick. My palm was way too small to hold it fully. I went further to lick the tip slowly and he let out a loud moan. He grabbed my head and thrusted into my mouth, choking me multiple times. I stopped and looked up at him as I continued with a handjob. I had never seen him this vulnerable. He wanted it so bad. He shoved his dick into my mouth and was thrusting harder and rougher. My mouth couldn't take half the full inch, it was that huge. It was a desirable and tiring experience, my buccal walls had never been through so much stress.

He drew out a drawer from the bedside and picked out a condom. He impatiently tore the wrapper off and fixed it on. He then got a bottle of lube, squashed a handful and rubbed it around his dick. "Trust me." He assured when he saw me panting with fear. I had seen a few porn films and I had done a lot of research about gay sex out of curiosity so I knew how to position myself and I hoped he knew how to handle me too. He was too big and I knew he wouldn't fit and was going to stretch me out but I was calm. I bent over extremely with my chest lying flat on the bed and my butt protruding upwards and stretched wide like a real amateur.

"An amateur virgin." He let out and grinned with pleasure. Gently he rubbed my whole butt with lube and tried to penetrate slowly. I moaned and winced in pain. It was a painful yet desirable encounter. It was a rough one, contradictory to what he had promised. His thrusts went faster and faster while he sucked on my shoulder and neck behind me, continuously rubbing his hands around my butt and I knew he couldn't help it . He kept on moaning as I did. He grabbed my nipple and caressed it with pleasure, continuously teasing me. Soon I couldn't hold my posture anymore.

He quickly laid on his back and grabbed me onto him having me in the cowgirl position. He got into me and allowed me this time. I went about it slowly feeling every inch of him as he moaned with pleasure. He grabbed my head by the sides closer to him and kissed me roughly. He took over with his thrusts and grabbed my skin firmly. He let out a very loud moan as he released a load of cum in me. He looked so hot and pathetic at the same time. I got of him gently and laid by his side as he panted heavily, sweating.

He laid his palm on my cheeks and said softly to me in relief "Grandee I love you."