Some Blackies for Grandee

He stormed out of the room angrily. "It might be someone from work." I guessed to myself. I could see him shouting his lungs out angrily through the transparent walls and I started to feel very nervous.

We had just entered a café and had taken our seats when suddenly he received a call from a number saved "Mr. Garcia". Jaime was one to switch off his phone and turn down all potential interruptions so I figured this was a very important deal. "Excuse me baby, I need to answer this call." He said to me as he moved to out to the balcony. "Huh!" I heard him exclaim on top on his voice.

It felt like a very long time. I could feel my heart come out my chest as he dashed back in, picked up his night coat aggressively and stormed out again without a word to me. My heart had never beaten this fast. I felt a disgusting feeling, a feeling that made me want to fall to my feet and cry.

I sat quietly at my spot trying to gain composure, occasionally swallowing in saliva. I turned around and saw all the other customers and attendants busy with their own business. I got up gently, fixed my attire and walked out making sure I do not fall because I felt very light.
**************************************************

I laid on my stomach comfortably with my toes crossed in the air. I carefully took off my phone cover and extracted the red sheet letter Jaime had sent from behind it. Yes, that's where I hid it. I had further folded it to make it fit behind my phone so I had to do more unfolding. Finally, I had access to the golden content. He had written it with his own hands and had artistically romanticized my name at the top corner of the sheet. Visually, I could tell it was and branch of a tree growing towards the sun as an inscription of my name with numerous cloudy hearts.

"Grandee, my most cherished. I'm picturing
your delicate lips as I make this piece and
the urge to kiss is making me wonder what will
happen when time comes around. A month full of
fantasies I've lived in. I can only bring myself to
enjoy this moment as it lasts, simultaneously fighting
multiple wars to discard thoughts of you not
sharing a mutual feeling.
When I grasp you from your fragile waist,
and draw you closer to me, my mind
travels around time and returns no earlier.

I have plans for us you know.
But I just want to know if you'd be willing
to flee to a new world with me, a new
world where it'll be just us. Can you leave
everyone behind?...for me?

[I'll be expecting an answer:)]
FYI:I feel seduced when you pin your lips
together and stare attentively at me...
makes me want to ... you ;)
                                 My whole heart goes to you!
                   My lovely Grandee.

"Someone giving you butterflies?" Ted asked from across the room with a disgusted face. I watched him from his bushy hair to his feet which were almost covered by the blue plaid pajama pants he was in. He held a cup of tea with his legs crossed. "Butterflies are basic." I said to Ted. "You want me in your stomach then?" Ted asked sarcastically. "Kinda". I replied , deciding to play along. "Would you mind me seeing what that is?" He asked as he pointed to the red sheet which was now lying next to my pillow. "Ermm no , it's private." I answered . "Ooohh ...i-t-s p-r-i-v-a-t-e." He repeated slowly with his hands in the air.

My phone started ringing suddenly. I lazily got off my bed to exit Ted's presence before even checking who the caller was. Unexpectedly, Ted spread out his arms and legs to seize my path. "There's no need to hide, I don't bite." With the smile of a villain, Ted uttered these words. I just pushed him away with my right arm. I had to gather up so much strength just to push him. "Fuck your disorganized ass!" I cussed him, annoyed.