Die for you

I was seated with my knees to my chest and my hands folded around my legs. Suzzy sat upright with her plate still in her hand. She moved up close and gave me a hug with a huge smile on her face. "Finally you're out of your virgin race and you had your first kiss too!" Suzzy uttered with excitement. I scowled.

"Mr. Moore dared enter your godly territory , he's really daring. Everyone who comes in tries to stay anonymous or admires from afar." Suzzy claimed. "Mr. Moore once admired from afar too you know." I disclosed to Suzzy. Suzzy always said I had this energy of alacrity radiating around me which integrated with intelligence and talent. This combination, she claims has set me into a godly territory that no man has the temerity to approach. She explains that as the reason why I have never been is any form of love attachment for a person as attractive as I am.

"I feel extremely bad you know. I didn't intend on having sex anytime soon even before our resolution. I feel devoured. It has got me questioning a lot of things." "Like?" Suzzy asked. Like what if he only wanted sex? What if he is just trying to experiment and explore his sexuality? What if he's not who I think he is?... Because it all escalated quickly and we don't even know each other that much." I answered. "At least you won't get pregnant." Suzzy let out and we both laughed at this. "Just go with the flow , it has already happened and I know for sure that Mr. Moore won't hurt you." Suzzy reassured me. I sniffed in and nodded.

"I would've been extremely mad at you for hiding stuff even though I suspected a lot between you and Mr.Moore but I'm also in a kind of relationship and haven't told you about it." She disclosed. "Whyyy???!" I exclaimed angrily. "Our resolution." She answered shamefully. "Oh fuck that resolution!" I barked out.

My phone began to ring. I expected Jaime's call which would've soothed my nerves. Instead, it was Ted. "Hello kittie." Ted called out. "What?" I asked with disinterest. "Uhh where did you keep my watches the last time you cleaned the room?" He asked. "In your top drawers of course, they've always been there." I replied. "Oh yeah. Hope you're fine though." "Since when did you care?" I asked on impulse "...yeah never mind. I'm fine here. Be good there too." I added quickly. "Yeah yeah umm bye then... umm you'll be home tonight right?" Ted inquired. "Yes." I replied briefly. With that, he ended the call.

"What's up with Ted?" Suzzy asked with a curious look. "I guess he just wanted to hear from me because it's been long since I left." I answered. "Ohhh did he ever care?" Suzzy rhetorically asked. Just then my phone rang again and this time the caller was Jamie. "My King❤️💎? Who's that? Okay just pick up." Suzzy uttered. I put the phone on speaker and with my index finger on my lip, I signaled Suzzy to be quiet.

"I miss you so much already, my love." Jaime said affectionately. "Mr. Moo - ermm Jaime, I can feel that." I said with a smile on my face. "I wanna see you. Look through the window." He said calmly. I rushed away to the window facing the street and saw Jaime by his car, legs crossed and with a wide grin. He was dressed officially in black trousers, a blue black satin shirt which was not fully buttoned up so displayed his gorgeous, attractive chest. He removed his dark shades to stare at me properly. I smiled lightly and looked back at Suzzy on the sofa. I was embarrassed that she saw me blushing.

I fixed my hair quickly and laid down my brows. "Don't be so nervous, I'm sure he'd love to see your at-home-sleepy-look." Suzzy stated in a jovial tone. I rushed to the elevator and dashed towards him. "No Grandee, don't look desperate." I thought to myself and calmed down. I then proceeded to walk majestically towards him with my gaze averted everywhere but his face.

He pulled out his arms for a hug but I drew out rather quickly with attitude. "I'm sorry baby." He apologized again. "I dropped you off earlier in a very bad state and I was so worried I had to come check up on you." He proceeded. My head was bowed slightly, hiding my smiles as he spoke. He held up my chin and placed his left hand around my waist. "How're you now baby?" His voice tickled my whole being. "Is there something unattractive about him?" I asked myself and bit my lips. "Mmm!" He demanded a response. "I'm fine now." I replied. "No pain whatsoever." I added.

He drew in and bit my lower lip softly, sucking it affectionately. He moved up to my ear. I braced myself for a bite but instead his tickling voice vibrated across my eardrum. "Can I have you for tonight too?" He whispered softly. I shakily pushed back quickly. "No!" I replied without further thought. I went on ranting about how cruel he was the previous night. He just stood and stared at me with a pleased smile like he was watching a cute child at play.

He shook his head with a grin. Abruptly, he opened the door to his passenger seat and drew out a big rubber bag, silently handing it over to me. I took it, slightly reluctant. "Got something small for you and Suzzy. Tell her it's to show appreciation for catering for my baby." Jaime extended with a huge grin. I laughed it off faintly feeling extremely flattered and embarrassed. "I have to go now , my love. We'll get in touch." Jaime declared. I nodded. He stood there staring down at me as if expecting something. I gave out a questioning eye. "Ermm...see ya" I let out. "Is that how you're going to see me off? Come here silly!" Jaime said as he pulled me into him, covering my whole existence in a hug. He pulled back to kiss my lips softly and my forehead.

"I wish I could spend more time with you, stay safe." He said before he drove off.

I watched the rear of his truck as he departed lost in a fantasy world with him. The vibrations from my phone snapped me out of it. I looked to see Suzzy calling. I squeezed my face and gazed at her from the distance "Are you going to stand there like a mad-in-love psychopath?" Suzzy shouted. I ignored and just traced my steps back up.

"He got me a food package!... just for doing what I always do , taking care of your crazy ass?!" Suzzy let out in joy and shock. "You do no such thing girl! You just keep me around." I stated with and eyeroll which she indifferently brushed off like she always did.

I calmly removed the seal on my package and I came across folded dusty red sheets with Grandee designed boldly on the cover sheet. I kept calm as if I had seen nothing cos I knew Suzzy would be quick to snatch and read the content before I do immediately I make it known. "What did he get you?" Suzzy asked as she sipped on her apple juice. "Same as yours and just a little smoothie with love toppings." I said as I took out the smoothie for her to see. She gasped in surprise. "I'm definitely sipping from this cup." She declared. Jaime got us spicy shrimps and stewed chickens with vegetable rice and some apple juices but we were too full from the afternoon's noodles so we decided to store it for dinner.

"Suzzy." I called out. "Mhmm!" She responded, engrossed in the fantasy martial arts movie displaying.
"Tell me about your man."
I let out with a wide smile.