Ted-perience

"He showed me directions to the press and that's how it all started. We've been on three dates ever since and we haven't gotten intimate yet, just some few lip kisses." Suzzy disclosed shyly as I looked attentively at her as she spoke. "Tell me he looks good." I drew closer and stared at Suzzy wide eyed, optimistically expecting an answer. "He does but I'm afraid he's no match for Mr. Moore." She let out in a jovially embarrassed tone. "You can do better but if he's manageable, why not? His green flags must speak." I joked.

***********************************************
I stood under the bright street light near the entrance of the cafe trying to get a taxi home. It was around 10pm and there was no sight of a taxi. I took some few steps back and sat on a huge log. I continuously tried connecting with an Uber driver but they were all unavailable. Frustrated, I decided to call Ted.
He missed my call twice but picked on the third try and spoke in a sleepy voice. It seemed he was still on the sofa.
"You don't sound well Grandee, where are you?" Ted asked, worried. I made known to him the details of my location and he assured me he'll be there soon to pick me up.

As I waited for Ted, I pondered over how he had changed so much quite suddenly. I mean, Ted would've agreed to come pick me up but he was definitely going to spell out his annoyance clearly to me. Recently, he's always worried and less violent. He became less destructive and I thought to my self "healing". This healing was pleasing. I sighed loudly at this.

It was extremely cold outside so I retraced my steps upstairs back into the cafe where I ordered for about three glasses of alcohol. It was my first time taking alcohol and I didn't even know what kind I was taking in. Some minutes later, I saw a tall light skin figure enter with roaming eyes. He was in a black tank top and black sweatpants. He really looked like he had got here in a rush. I rose my arms to wave, slightly drank.

He moved towards me, grabbing my wrists. "How much will all this cost?" Ted asked a waiter as he orbited his index finger around the three glasses of alcohol I had taken. He took out his wallet to pay when the bill came in. "Sir! Your receipt." The waiter called out. Ted was too occupied supporting me out that he didn't even care to turn back. On the stairs, I started to feel dizzy so I rested my head on his chest. Agitated, Ted rose me off my feet into his arms. He passed about the rear of his red SUV.  In the meantime I saw the headlights of a familiar truck getting into the parking lot. That was similar to Jaime's truck. My head was turned upside down so I couldn't see properly and I was too discomposed to think about that.

Ted got me into the passenger seat, rushed to take the driver's seat and drove in reverse carefully out of the parking lot into the road. I felt relieved.
Ted angrily took glances at me but didn't utter a word.

I looked into the side mirror and saw the familiar truck following behind. Again, the sight was blurry. I brushed away all thoughts signaling that it was Jaime following. I continuously looked to check whether we were still being followed but I lost sight of him soon. Ted behind the steer was too angry to realize. Normally, it would've been a dramatic scene but since I was a bit drunk, it didn't have much effect.

Soon we were right before the gates of the seven tier residential building waiting for the security guard to open the gates.
The gate slided slowly to the left and Ted drove inside to pack in his usual spot. He stopped the engine and stared a me once again. He got out and moved about the rear to get me. Again, he carried me in his arms and headed towards the elevator, locking the car behind him.

He dropped me to get his keycard to unlock the door.  He held my waist and slowly supported me to my bed where I instantly fell asleep.

I felt a passionate kiss on my forehead. It felt like hidden desire and accumulated affection. I opened my eyes and even though I couldn't see properly, I could tell it was Ted. He helped me take off my clothes and laid next to me, staring at me quietly while I slept.

He passed his thumb over my lower lip. Oh no, I can't be dreaming of being intimate with Ted.

He run his hand through my hair while he got on top of me, laying a kiss on my lip.  He was only in his black sweatpants and I was only left with my under garments. He passed his hands underneath my vest, moving his fingers slowly to reach my nipple while he kissed my face and neck indiscriminately. He was teasing me with my nipple and started to press it harder. I moaned in pain, but that just turned him on.

He lifted me from the bed, took off my vest and hugged me tightly, sniffing in my whole being. When he finally let go, he pulled down his pants right in front of me leaving his boxer briefs which revealed his huge print. He grabbed my hand to touch his crotch, slowly rubbing my hands against it. "Take it." He ordered. I drew down his briefs and reached out to take out his dick. He expressed a devilish smile as he saw the panicking look on my face. I slowly rubbed it between my palm. After sometime, he got my hands off, grabbed his dick and shoved it into my mouth. With his hands behind his head, he started thrusting gently into my mouth. Like an amateur, I licked the tip fervently which made him moan loudly till he had had enough. He began thrusting to get further into my mouth as he held my head and tried to go in fully. With this, he choked me multiple times. I was really turned on by that masculine vulnerability and deep loud moans.

He clutched my hair tightly with his masculine hands trembling as he released into my mouth, moaning loudly and passionately. He was hot and sexy. Breathing heavily, he gripped my neck and drew in to kiss me deeply, his moustache and beard prickling my face. I occasionally pushed him back to catch some breath while he bit his lips. "Can I get into you?" Ted whispered into my ear, biting it slightly after. "I don't feel too well." I replied helplessly.

He fell flat on the bed, pulling me to lay on his chest.
He laid one hand on my head and passed the other around my back. He kissed my head softly below him and whispered "Goodnight love".

It wasn't a dream.