Love or Lust

Ted was my roommate. He was a light skinned skinny guy, tall with brown eyes and long brown hair. He had a weird and fucked up sense of humor. I found him cool and fun to hang around until he started doing drugs and his whole lifestyle changed. He sometimes got violent and would mess up everything in the room but since he never opened up about what he was going through, I never for once judged him and beared with him. I would sometimes try to have meaningful conversations with him but his humor always intervened and trashed everything into the mud.

He was a type of person to sexualize everything and make mockery even of death. At times when he got intense, I just call his best friend, Timothy or his girlfriend, Rosette to check up on him while I spend time at Suzzy's.

Suzzy lived alone and her room was very huge. She was a type of person to fantasize about love yet not dare to venture. She had really had to tackle unpleasant situations love got her into in the past so the whole emotion just disgusted her now unless it's someone else like me experiencing it despite being very pretty. Suzzy had a skin of gold and caramel, cool blue black eyes and a perfect figure like that of a mannequin. She often tied her long black hair in a bun except on special occasions. We had both made our resolution to stay focused and secure the best future for ourselves. I was indeed slacking. I couldn't help it.

Mr. Moore was a 25 year old man, bisexual and of a defiant nature. He had a very fearful look like a mafia boss and he mostly pulled up in black or dull colors. He looked so much like someone to not mess with. He was 6'0 and had nicely built muscles which often showed from the tight button up shirts he wore.
He had a beautiful dark complexion and black eyes which stood out. His perfectly defined jawline which was covered by his nicely trimmed beard and raised cheekbones caught my attention. He removed his dark sunglasses in a way that'd look very good in an edit. I just couldn't stop staring.

In place of his manager he was conducting a test and access session in my school about a new product his company was introducing. He looked very familiar and I later realized from his introduction that he was once in that same college. It was a low energy consuming vehicular structure and as an engineering student, I immensely participated and made sure I got all my questions answered. I noted his smirk any time I offered to give a suggestion or asked a question from the middle seat of the vast student gathering. But his tingling smirk couldn't diminish my confidence, I had a hand full.

It was all finally over. It was almost sunset with the skies signaling a downpour. Suzzy and I rushed to get shelter before the rains started. The continuous honking of a black Aston Martin DBX caught our attention. The windows were rolled down and we noticed Mr.Moore ushering us in. Non hesitantly, Suzzy rushed in and I followed closely. I took the front seat next to him. I mean who would've considered safety when they were few seconds from being washed down by the sky and besides, he had been right in front of us interacting some minutes ago.

I watched his right biceps as he regulated the steer with his left hand holding his chin while he continued tackling us with uncountable questions. He was wearing a black polo shirt and fine, neatly ironed grey trousers.

"Grandee I'm speaking to you." Mr. Moore said with a light grin. I wondered how he knew my name for a second and then recalled that I introduced myself in the session earlier. Now released from my thoughts, I answered. "O-oh sorry I-I umm can you repeat yourself?" "I was asking whether you could dial in your number so that I can steal some intellect from you... I was really intrigued by your contributions earlier." He repeated. Sluggishly and with fidgeting hands, I grabbed his phone from his manspread lap, turned back to look at Suzzy who was trying to relax in the luxury. I slowly dialed in my number.

The journey was a short and awkward one. With his fearful aura, Mr. Moore was the only one inducing conversations and I kind of felt weird for that. We soon arrived at the junction to Suzzy's apartment. I let out my hand for a handshake to thank him. He consciously grabbed my hand tightly with a smirk. I felt like I had the limps of a baby in his hand. "We are very grateful Mr. Moore." Suzzy sincerely acknowledged before getting off. After an eternity he let me go and I got off too. He managed to throw me a wink before driving away.

Suzzy realized that and gave me "the look".