Sex and Schemes

We stared at each other on the bed. We didn't utter a word, just enjoying each other's presence and the silence. Jaime had wrapped his strong arm around me and pulled me closer to him. He'd kiss me out of the blue and smile any time I stared back at him. It was already morning and the rays hit his face through the windows. I gently got up from the bed to close in on the rays with the curtains. "Ughh." Jaime sounded. "Can't it be night forever?!" He joked.

There was a loud knock on the door. "Grandee." My mum called out. She often knocked on the door once, called out my name to confirm I'm around and then enter.
I panicked. I didn't know what to do. I signaled Jaime to get into the washroom but he paid me no heed. He only got up from the bed with nonchalance and approached the desk.

My mum entered. "Grand... Oh you're here?." My mum asked Jaime. "Grandee called me up here." Jaime uttered. I gasped. My mum gazed at me, expecting an explanation. "Erm I needed help with the centre ceiling lights so I asked him up here." I lied, fidgeting. "Then what's the use of the ladder?" My mum let out. "He's our guest don't frustrate him." She uttered before turning to leave. "Come down for breakfast both of you." She said. She gave us a final gaze with a suspicious look.
Jaime was shirtless with track pants on. My mum might've given it to him from my dad's wardrobe since he barely comes around from his intractable travels.
Jaime's appearance might have sold us out even though I, on the other hand was all covered in my pajamas.

"You could've just hid." I said, annoyed. He chuckled.

Jaime came up to me and held my hands, drawing up to my arms and squeezing me in a hug.
"You are my only weak point." He confessed. "I panic so much when even the slightest thing goes wrong with you." He continued. "I'm not supposed to tell you but Suzzy told me everything and that's why I'm here. I love you, Grande"
He let out as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"She gave me two choices and I believe the former is appropriate. If we part ways , you'll have your peace of mind and I'd get to keep my life and..." He stop me with his index on my lip. "Shuuu" He sounded. He hugged me once again.

"I know I didn't do well at protecting you but do not give up on our love, not yet." He pleaded. I know better than to convince Jaime out of it so I just nodded in consent.
He kissed me one more time and left.

Jaime's jet had arrived. I saw Rheana and Jaime in some sort of inaudible heated argument a distance away. I definitely knew Rheana would go on and about our breakup so that things would be back to normal because earlier at the breakfast table, I saw her taking hostile glances at Jaime. As it stood my mom wasn't aware yet of the exact reason why I was home. It took a long while before they returned into the house.

Jaime bid my mum goodbye. "We'll talk more." He said. "Grandee, can I have a minute with you?" Jaime requested. He took some steps forward and grabbed my hand, pulling me from the sofa on which my mom and I were seated and drew me to the guest room. Rheana had her mouth open, staring at my mom to see if we did have her attention. Of course, everything happened in her sight.

He pulled me closer to him and held my hands. "I love you." He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead.
I shook my head in disagreement. "I way be living around not knowing the way forward. At least give me hints in your plan." I ranted.

He pulled me gently to sit on the bed. He sat next to me.
"We're going to get married at all cost." He declared with a wide smile and confidence.

"I plan to get my dad on our side through business. We're definitely going to gain massive support from him if this initiative pans out. He's all about business you know. He'll do whatever it takes to keep a thriving business and I'm sure it doesn't exclude you and I being together amidst his homophobia. I'd ostensibly draw closer to you through business and gradually open up to him till he's not too unfamiliar with the fact that something is going on between us." He let out.
I stared at him wide eyed.
"My parents are not on very good terms. If we get my dad on our side, my mum will lay low just so she can keep the assets she's gained from my dad." He added.

"You seem so sure about it all." I said. "It's up to me to make everything work as planned, trust me." He assured.

"I need to go back to the city. My exams commences next week." I disclosed.
"Oh I wasn't aware. Do not fear any of the threats by my mom." Jaime voiced out.
"I can't. I'm scared." I replied.

"Come with me, will you." Jaime offered. I hesitated. "What if we stay distant until this exam period ends." He suggested.
"It's so easy for you to say because you went three full days without a word to me." I recapped.
"Hey, calm down." He said as he engulfed me into him. "No matter what happens, you'd always have me. I wouldn't go any day without talking to you." He let out. I stared at him with doubt. "I promise." He added. 

Jaime looked at me with eyes full of lust. I stood up quickly and got out of the room right when he bit his lower lip.

I informed my mom and sister that I had to join Jaime to the city because I had exams coming up soon.
"Is there something I do not know." My mum asked randomly. I shook my head vigorously , sweat building up on my forehead. She nodded. I ran upstairs and got a few stuff I thought I'd need.
It was almost 6pm. I got into the jet before Jaime while he took sometime speaking to my mom and Rheana. I extended my greetings to the pilot and checked the whole interior. It was really full of breathtaking luxury.

I watched him from the distance as he approached. "I could never find him unattractive." I thought. I snapped out if it quickly before my imaginations started wilding.
He came up right next to me, manspreading his legs. I rested my head on his shoulder as we took off. I casually picked up one magazine to go through. "Sex life" was the cover note. I stared up at Jaime with a teasing smile and he brushed me off quickly.

I slowly flipped to a page where it was boldly printed; BDSM.
"You want to try it?" Jaime asked with a wicked grin. "I do not know much about it." I replied.
"Read the article properly." He suggested.

It was a very long article explaining into details. As I read, my imaginations brushed me into an isolated white room with a king sized bed and a rope hanging from the ceiling. A whip, blindfold and handcuffs lying on the white sheets. I also fantasized about Jaime all oiled up with an electrostimulation device in his hand.

"You want to try it now?" Jaime asked as he rose my chin up and stared straight into my lustful eyes.
Jaime really knew how to get me with his expressions. I was filled with thirst and desire and I couldn't help but give in.