Disclosure

"He asked whether we could meet and in high spirits, I agreed. I skipped studies and all my assignments. I picked up a pair of seaweed green corduroy pants , a custom white fitting henley shirt and pair of platform sandals which Ted got me on my birthday. I laid them all down on my bed and rushed to the bathroom to shower. I didn't want to miss any chances so I got my self all cleaned up and fully prepared. I made sure to look and smell extra good.

I looked at myself in the mirror Ted had cracked during one of the times when his madness set in. I smiled effortlessly at myself and I knew I was going to be complimented. My golden almond skin popped out under the bright lights and my face shone like diamonds. I started to wonder why I had gotten so obsessed with getting a compliment from Mr. Moore and awkwardly smiled to myself.

I picked up my cross bag, unplugged my phone from charge and went over to Ted who was trying to get rice prepared to eat with the spicy stew I had earlier prepared. "Mmm you look as spicy as the stew." Ted said to me and pulled out his tongue. "Oh stop it." I briskly brushed him off and got an apple to sustain my gut. Ted blocked my path with his arm, grabbed my chin and shoved it up so I looked straight into his eyes impassively. "Are you a "homosexure"?" I uttered the tiktok language sarcastically and he softly let go like one who had now gotten into his senses. Ted acted weird sometimes, like he saw Rosette in me but I only considered him a brother and never had any attraction towards him even though he was hot and had considerable qualities of my ideal type. 

"Can you offer me the decency of making me aware of your whereabouts you unmannered meanie?" Ted playfully inquired. "You gotta check my location." I muttered. With that I left.

I got in a cab to where Mr. Moore had proposed to pick me up. He stood by his car with crossed legs and arms looking so good and hot in his black trousers, coffee fluffy jacket with white stripes and a pair of black ankle boots. Well, the colors weren't so dull this time. There was a slightly inconspicuous bracelet on his wrist and a huge watch.

I approached him majestically and shyly, he spread out his arms for a warm hug. I gave in without thought and felt so light and secured in his grasp. He pushed back to observe my looks. An exaggerated gasp was let out. "You look like an angel, extremely beautiful and fine like the key to heaven's gate." Mr. Moore let out. I felt flattered and at the same time overwhelmed. I shyly smiled. I was a conventionally attractive 5'8 male with a pretty face and a cute figure. I often received compliments like "Grandee , you're such a cute squishy ball. "Yes, that was a compliment. My proximity would find a way to make a fuss over almost everything so that was it.

He opened the door and ushered me in. He moved about the rear and entered the car , slightly smiling at me before starting the car. "Feel comfortable." I was very anxious and those words calmed my nerves a bit and the familiarity with him I had gained over text gradually eased down tension.

"So where are we headed to?" I asked while trying to adjust my top. "Where I'll get to have the best time with you." He replied with a smirk. There was something about him that I just found so interesting and I didn't know what exactly. His fearful aura was dismissed completely , he laughed a lot and made me happy , happier than ever.

*****************************

"I was in my final year when I first noticed you. You were trying to retrieve your stuff from your sister's car I guess. I wanted to convince myself it was your sister I was staring at but no, it was just you." Mr. Moore disclosed. I laughed. "Why didn't you approach me earlier? I mean you can't just admire someone from a distance for so long. Humans are meant to interact right?" I claimed. He stopped and looked up at me unblinking for about ten seconds. During that time, it felt like the whole universe had come to a halt. Okay , it was a good feeling. "You see, certain things just don't work. We all analyze ourselves and see where our challenges lie and I knew mine. It was just like a two separate unknown paths in the middle of nowhere. I had two options to choose from. I had a girlfriend then actually and I didn't want to create a mess even though you had stolen my heart th..." "Wait what?!" I interfered.

"Yes." He stretched to hold my hand over the professionally set table we were seated at. "It was like love at first sight, a feeling that broke all bounds and connected our souls..." I gasped loudly interfering again. I had steered clear from any form of love related activity my whole life and now I didn't know how to react, I amused Mr. Moore more with my reactions and responses.

I should've known his intentions earlier but it's often not right to judge and make assumptions from your own opinions. The way he had treated me earlier were just mere happenings. As a cute and calm guy, it was normal for another guy to hold on a door for you and treat you gently. The feminine energy induces that. It's just a concept that was known to me, the concept of masculine attraction to feminine and vice versa. So even though there was I spark between us, I never imagined his being that deep.

"So you didn't genuinely love your girlfriend? ... What's up with her? Don't tell me you broke up." I let out with my hands covering my mouth. Mr. Moore sighed and shook his head. He grabbed the glass of pineapple juice before him and took a sip. "I wouldn't be here with you if I didn't." He stated and I nodded quickly in agreement."Her name is Jane. She moved to Asia right after college and is now soon getting married to a baron. She was really after material stuff you know so I guess she sought after someone who can meet them better." He revealed.

"So what would you have done if she had stayed?" I enquired. "You're being very interrogative about her. I want to talk about us you know." "Us?" I asked in amazement. "Yes us!" Mr. Moore declared. That was just a childish college love story which was known not to last. By then, I hadn't taken over my dad's company and I wasn't open minded about numerous things." He added.

"I really thought this through before deciding to confront you. It's been two full years and you're all that's on my mind. I knew I wanted you from the very first moment, Grandee." He revealed. I was still silent pondering over all that he said. I used to notice him in the hallway and across paths in school and found him nice and cool but I never really gave him a second thought. It was only during the session that I took note of him distinctly... and even had a crush on him but I hadn't expected it to come this far. I wondered through to the resolution Suzzy and I had made to stay focused.

"Grandee - Grandee." Mr. Moore shook my hand slightly to awaken me. I just stared into his face. I was no different from a doll.

"I want you to be my sweetheart." He let out sincerely. My heart kept beating strangely fast at the sound of that. He relaxed into his seat and took a sip of juice from his glass. It was like we had switched roles. He was very calm and reserved after all his confessions and I was seated with my heart pounding in my chest.

I liked Mr. Moore. He was just my type of man but I didn't feel ready to go deeper. I was still lost in thoughts.

"Grandee , I want to have a future with you."