2.Leave?

Quaritch started shouting when he got Spider in his arms. "Pull back, pull back!" they went back to the place where I was. I was aiming and waiting. They were three avatars and I was aiming at one. The demons ship started landing and I shot one of his members. Quaritch turned around but when he saw my face he pointed at me. 

I climbed a tree and started jumping to another. I managed to kill his other one teammate too and I smirked hapilly. I couldn't shoot him, because all over his back and front was laying unconscious Spider. I sighed sadly and whispered. "We will se each other soon, brother." He was like 2 months older than me and when I was younger, we were besties. 

I watched the ship fly away and I called for my ikran. "There you are boy." I smiled at him and we flown away to our clan.

I started shouting when we were up in the sky and my boy screamed with me

I started shouting when we were up in the sky and my boy screamed with me. I was in so much stress and I had to let it out somehow. I smiled at my glowing tattoo and glowing Pandora.

I heard my mum's call and I called back. She let out happy shout and I smiled and flew faster. "Ma!" I got out from my ikran and dad with mum embraced me in hug. "Sis!" I heard my siblings and we all were in group hug.

"Where were you?!" my mum shouted and I smirked. "Waiting for you to go away, I was checking they were going to leave." I said and then looked at Kiri. "I'm so sorry, I killed all of them but Quaritch was holding Spider in his arms and I couldn't shot him without harming Spider." I looked at her sadly and she nodded.

"I'm glad you're safe Mini." my dad smiled and we all went to peaceful sleep.

-----

I woke up on my sleeping mat. I sensed, that something wasn't right. I furrowed my brows and went out, to took at our clan. It was sad, that we had to leave our homes and hide in the mountains. Don't get me wrong, the mountains are pretty, but home is home.

I looked around and my people were greeting me. I was smiling and started searching for my parents.

"Ma, Pa!" I greeted them and they smiled. "Mini, what are you doing up at this time?" dad smiled at me and mum hugged me. "Never do this again." ske looked at me and I nodded.

"Why are you up this early?" my dad asked me and i frowned. "Something bad's gonna hapen and I don't want to miss it." I said and he looked down. "What?" I asked and looked at mum. "What's up?" I looked back at dad and he looked me with sad eyes. "We talked." he looked at mum and my expression changed to sad. "We have to leave." she said and I gasped. 

"What do you mean leave?" my eyes started to water up. "Like where?" I asked them and they looked nervous. "Oh, so you have no idea, you just want to leave, because you don't want to cause harm to your clan. Okay let's cause harm to another clan." I trew my hands in air. "I know why are you doing it, but I don't like it." I shook my head. "But if you tell my siblings, I'm gonna change and prepare ikrans. We can set off by noon."

I stood up and went to my 'room'. I packed my things and put on a nice outfit.

I prepared our ikrans and my parents were preparing leaving ceremonial

I prepared our ikrans and my parents were preparing leaving ceremonial. My role of future clan leader was now in the past. We were walking trough all clan members. Tuk and Kiri were crying and mum with Lo'ak weren't far away from it. We went to our ikrans and my dad started leading our way.

After like 3 or 4 days we were still in forests. It started getting really late and half of my family was asleep. Like everyone except me and dad. He was in front so I started unpacking one of my clothes bag and wanted to change, because it rained and I've got dirty clothes on me.

I smiled when I unpacked my favourite se of clothes. 

I let my hair fly freely in the air and I smiled

I let my hair fly freely in the air and I smiled. I started feeling salt in my nose and that told me, we were at the end of our trip. I smiled and put my hair in my favourite messy bun and I layed on my ikrans back. "We're almost here, I'm gonna take a nap, when it's morning we should be here." I told my ikran and my dad, who nodded.