17.Motherfucker

He stopped talking and my eyes winded. "So theoretically he did nothing to you. He just tried to save those people." I looked down. "His wife killed your human self, that's really bad I know." I looked at some fish, who were starting to surround me.

"But?" I felt him look at me. "But you can't blame whole Pandora for it. You can't kill everyone just because they pissed you off." I looked at him and he glared at me. "Like you know them." he huffed and looked away.

"Spider said, that he saw some fish when he first saw you. He said, 'something blue' but you have nothing blue on." he looked at me and I stopped moving. Fuck.

I looked at one golden fish in the water and it nodded at me. Yeah I know I can tell him Eywa.

"Wasn't it like a sun shining?" I asked and he shook his head. "I saw it too, it looked like a big fish." he started getting suspicious of me. Okay, how should I tell him.

"I'll tell you, if you teach me how to ride this thing." I pointed at ikran and he smirked. "You can't ride it, you don't have this." he pulled out his braid. "I don't need it." I got up and walked to the ikrans.

"Careful Eva! They'll want to kill you!" Spider shouted and I rolled my eyes. Lifted my hands up and then pointed at ikran. I l put hand higher and it flew up. I smirked and turned around, to see Quaritch and Spider with open mouths.

"Close it, you'll catch a fly." I rolled my eyes and sat on one of the blue ikrans. "Is he yours?" I asked Quaritch and he nodded. "Let's go!" I smiled and he sat behind me. He did tsaheylu and I looked at him in awe. It just looks different, when youre that small.

We flew up and I did my favourite scream. "Wohoo!!!" I put my hands in the air and heard Quaritch laugh behind me. "Hey!" I smacked his side and giggled. "Don't laugh at me." I folded my hands on my chest.

"Are you going to show me that fish?" he asked and I smiled. "Only if you'll do backflip." I smirked and he rolled his eyes. "Okay." he groaned and we started turning upside down. "Ahh!" I screamed and I purposely fell down.

"Eva!" I heard Quaritch scream and I smirked. I did a perfect bomb and smiled. "Haha! You fell for it!" I smiled and he rolled his eyes. "So where's the fish?" he asked and I did a thinking face. "You have to come hear so you can see her." I said and dived underwater.

I put my mask down and touched bottom of the ocean. I took one of some seashells and thought of me changing in siren again.

I had more green tail than before

I had more green tail than before. I smiled and jumped really high and smirkes at Quaritch.

"What is that?!" he screamed and pointed at my tail. "I'm siren." I turned around and smiled at him. "I was unconscious when they threw me in the water." I held my hand really high and he catched.

We flew up and now he saw me in my pretty self. "Sir! What is this fish? Are you fisherman now?" one of his squad members shouted at us and I smirked.

We flew back and he put me on board. "Fuck wait." I closed my eyes and changed back.

-----

I woke up when the ship started moving. I quickly went up and saw Spider with some other humans. "Mother and calf, 4000 meters." some woman said and I saw tulkuns projecting on something 3D.

My eyes winded, when I saw Quaritch. "What is all this?" I pointed at the projector and he smiled. "Nothing you have to worry about, love." he said and I quickly opened the door. "You don't have mask!" Spider shouted, but I didn't care.

I saw that we weren't on our ship. We were flying in something other. "Fuck!" I yelled and looked down on the water. Some big hands were around my waist and they pulled me back inside.

"You will not lay one hand on that tulkun!" I shouted at Quaritch and recognized Ronal's spirit sister. My eyes started to water up. "Her name is Ro'a. She waited so long to have this calf! You can't kill them!" I shouted, my cheeks were swollen from the crying.

They all looked at me. "How do you know it?" some scientist asked me. "Tulkuns are more smarter than you all together! They told me. She told me her name herself." I glared at him and turned to Quaritch.

"You kill them, I kill you." I said in na'vi and glared the shit out of him.

His eyes winded. "How do you know na'vi?" Spider asked me in na'vi. "What do you think? Do you think I would be alive if I didn't know anything about this planet?" I laughed and shook my head.

"You're so stupid to think that Metkayna clan would let you live, if you do this. Her spirit sister is tsahik you idiots!" I screamed at Quaritch. "You were raised with war. But can't people change? Can't you change and want a fucking peace?!" I screamed and he laughed at me.

"You really think, I would want peace from someone who killed me? From someone who betrayed me? Their children and his eldest? That bitch pisses me off. She killed half of my team in 10 minutes!" he screamed and I glared at him.

"She's good." I smirked and ran away. "What are you doing?!" he screamed and ran behind me. "Catch me if you can." I turned myself back in my 'Remini'ka' form and smirked at him. "I'm the bitch you hate, motherfucker!" I jumped into the water and swam away.