15.Blessing

I walked with A'onung hand in hand to my family's mauri. If we told Ronal and Tonowari, we had to tell my dad and mum.

"Ma! Pa!" I greeted them and ran to hug mum. "I've got news for you." I smiled at mum and she knowingly smirked at me.

"I'm going to be tsahik. Ronal chose me, because I was helping some girls with making paste." I smiled and my dad hugged me. "And why is A'onung here?" dad asked and I backed away from them.

"We, have to tell you something." I smiled and took his hand. "Ronal told me, that I can be tsahik, until A'onung finds mate." he looked at me and I smiled. "But he did already." he put an arm around my shoulders and I lent into him.

Mum was smiling at us widely and ran to hug me. "I knew it!" she whispered yelled and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Can we talk sometime, and with Kiri too?" I asked her quietly and she nodded with grin.

I looked behind her and saw dad. My smile fell away and my eyes winded. "Dad?" I felt my eyes hurt, they were obviously red as blood. "Are you okay with it?" I asked quietly and he smiled at me.

"Of course, I'm happy! I'm just shocked and, you're so young and-" he started talking fast and I nodded with smile. "You say it like I wasn't young when I met you." mum rolled her eyes and smiled at him.

"I was twenty five." he rolled his eyes. "Yeah and mum was eighteen. We're same age, that's better." I smirked and dad groaned. "You have my blessing boy, but don't hurt her." he pointed his finger at A'onung, who nodded. "Thanks Pa!" I smiled.

----

We had a family dinner with A'onung's family, to get to know each other. We were waiting for Kiri, who was 5 minutes late.

"MIA!" I heard from the outside Kiri's voice. "Oh no." I hid behind A'onung's shoulder. "Where's she?" she was looking all around, when she spotted me. "There you are, you little liar!" she yelled and my eyes winded.

"Kiri, what happened?" I asked her in a calm tone and stood up. "Why didn't you tell me?" she looked at me hurt. "What, why I didn't tell you what?" I put my arm on her shoulder, but she shrugged it off.

"About Eywa, about your bond with her. About my mother!" she screamed at the end. I looked down on the floor. "How do you know and WHAT do you know?" I asked her strongly and her eyes winded.

"I was at the place, my mom told me that you know everything. You had Eywa's blessing and you had Eywa's blood. I asked my mother questions, but she just told me to ask you. That you will tell me everything." she said sadly.

"I-i I don't know what to say." I looked at her, and then at everyone else. "She told me, that I can't tell anyone." I said truthfully. "I must ask her. I'm sorry." I said and sat down, closing my eyes.

"Why did you tell her?" I looked at myself in the mirror. "You wanted to tell her yourself." she said and I smiled sadly. "But you told me, that I can't tell." I said with teary eyes. "I'm mad, I talk to my reflection in the mirror." I laughed and she did too. "How could you call the Great Mother mad." she mocked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You're the Great Mother. You're old as Pandora itself. You know everything and can do everything." I said and she scoffed. "I don't know love, I can't do everything. But we can together, together we're the Great Mother. When you die, you'll become like me. They will pray to you." she smiled at me and I nodded. "Thanks." I winked at her.

"So I can tell everyone?" I asked and she nodded. "I'm part of you, if you want to, you can."

"I'm baaack." I giggled and then looked at Kiri. "We heard you talking." mum said and I frowned. "That bitch." I whispered, but mum heard me, and smackes my head. "You're talking about the Great Mother." she said pissed.

"You just smacked her better half." I rolled my eyes and stood up. "When Grace, Kiri's biological mother, was dying. She prayed for having a child. A beautiful girl. She wasn't pregnant at the time." I looked at Kiri, who had her mouth wide open.

"But she was scared, that Kiri will be alone and that she will be in danger. That's why she prayed for someone like Eywa. Someone, who can protect her. And that's I was born." I smiled at mum.

"But Eywa didn't want to let Grace down. So she didn't make someone, who's like her. She made someone who is her." I looked at my hand and thought about water appearing in it, and it did.

"She put her heart into me. Her blood is in my veins and I can talk to her. When I do I see myself in a mirror. But from the mirror my reflection is taking with her voice." I explained and threw the water on Neteyam.

"I'm half human and half na'vi. Eywa told me that I'm a bridge between those two. Only I can make peace. I will change everyone and everything." I smiled at her words she said to me.

"So that's why I have to go to Quaritch as a human and talk to him." I said strongly.