9.A'onung

I woke up with a really bad headache. "Remi!" I heard Tuk and I smiled a little. "Hey Tuk." I pat her back and looked around the room. I saw Kiri, sitting with Ronal between us.

"What happened?" I asked and looked at Kiri. "You had a seizure." A'onung said and I shook my head. "No, I was blessed." I smiled.

I saw that Kiri's cheeks were stained with tears. "Oh sis, come on." I hugged her. "I saw your Ma." I smiled. "Me too." she smiled too. "But before I could ask anything I had the seizure." she frowned.

"She's saying hello to you. And Eywa is too, they both think you're a beautiful young woman." I smiled and she nodded with teary eyes. "Say hello to her next time you see her." she whispered sadly and I nodded. "Next time, you'll say hello by yourself." I smiled and she hugged me.

----

I was on a walk when I heard a call. I turned my head and saw everyone going somewhere. I joined them and ran with them.

"The tulkuns are back! Everybody our brothers and sisters are back!" T'sireya shouted and I smiled. I looked at A'onung. We're now friends you know? He called me to him and we went to find his spirit brother.

They had the same tattoos. I smiled at their interaction. They reminded me of Lo'ak and Payakan. I saw them talking and I was smiling from ear to ear.

'I want you to meet my spirit brother.' he signed to me and my eyes winded. 'Really?' I signed and he nodded with smile. 'Hey Koto, I wanted you to meet someone.' he looked at me and I waved at his spirit bro. 'I'm Remi, nice to meet you Koto.' I signed and he happily screeched.

'So are you in love?' I asked Roto and he giggled. 'I was, she's an outcast now. I haven't seen her few years.' he said and my eyes winded. 'We have a trip to do.' I smiled at him and called A'onung.

'I'll show you two someone.' I smiled at them and we swam outside of the reef. "Girl! Love where are you?" I shouted and then I'd seen Tutee's head.

"Is that Tutee?" A'onung asked and I smiled with nod. "You don't have to be scared." I took his hand and he sighed. "Girl, do you remember Koto? I heard you were friends." I winked at her and went with A'onung to a cliff.

"We'll leave them to talk it out." I said and he nodded. He put an arm around my shoulder and put his chin on my head. "You like me, don't you?" I smirked and he slightly blushed.

"What do you mean?" his gaze was on the ocean, trying not to look at my eyes. "It's cute when you're nervous." I smiled and put my hand on his tight. "I feel a bound between us. If we want to spread it, we're blessed. If we don't, we don't have to." I smiled and he looked at me.

"So you like me back!?" his expression turned into smile and I was happy it did. "Maybe." I put a strand of hair behind my ear. "Is it maybe yes or maybe not?" he asked and I stood up. "Depends." I said playfully.

"Hey!" he stood up too and I started running from him. I whistled and my ikran came to me. "Bye bye!" I giggled and he stopped, looking at my ikran with fear in his eyes. "You're scared of him?" I jumped off and took A'onung's hand. "A little." he smiled nervously.

"Come on, he will do nothing to you, I promise." we slowly started walking to my ikran. "Hey boy, do you remember A'onung? You met a few months ago when we got here." I started talking and he turned to us. "What's his name?" A'onung asked and I smiled. "Tiaru." I said and A'onung stepped closer to Tiaru.

"He's a friend." I said to my ikran and he nodded. "You always could talk to animals?" A'onung asked and pat Tiaru. "Yeah, I'm close to Eywa with my own way." I smirked, remembering Grace in my vision.

"You want to fly?" I asked A'onung and his eyes winded. "Like right now?" I asked and I smiled with nod. "Let's go." I made a bond with Tiaru and A'onung sat behind me. "Try not to fall." I smirked and he put his arms around my belly. "Haha, funny." he rolled his eyes and we set off.

"Wohoo!" I screamed and Tiaru screeched. "I missed it." we were flying around Metkayna island. "Hay guys." I flown little lower and waved at Kiri with my siblings. They all laughed and we flown away. "Do you want to see something?" I asked him and me nodded. "Than look." I smiled and we flown near Tutee and Koto. "Hey Tutee! I see you getting along." I smirked at her and she splashes water at us.

"Hey, why me?!" he screamed and I laughed at him. It was near the eclipse and we were flying near the water. Tiaru's wings were touching the water, it was a beautiful view.

A'onung hugged me and put his head on my shoulder. "You're sleepy?" I asked and he nodded. "Oh come on." I playfully rolled my eyes and he started tickling me. "Heyy!! Stopp!!" I was laughing and trying to go away from him.