22.Water

"I owe you a death." Quaritch said to mum. She snarled at him with a death glare. Tuk pulled mums hand and we were backing up to the water.

"You're not backing up, aren't you Jake? You know I'll never stop. I'm coming for you and when I do that I'll kill your whole family." we were now swimming, but dad had other plans.

"Then let's get it done." he said and startes fighting Quaritch. The water lit up with a fire and we had to go back to the ship. "Stay close, stay close!" mum said and we were holding each other. Then some stream flushed Tuk away. Me and mum jumped behind her to save her.

"Tuk!" mum yelled and we tried to swim to safety. "Mum!" Tuk was yelling as we were running. Then she fell and I picked her up. "Go go!" mum yelled and we ran faster. The ship was leaning over faster and faster. It will sink soon.

We ran to some doors. "Ma! Open it!" I screamed and she was trying to. She then opened it and I pushed Tuk first. Mum then went there and then me. The water was behind us, but we tried to climb faster and faster to safety. "Climb!" mum yelled.

Then the ship turned over and we could walk now. "Go!" she yelled and we ran. We tried to open some door, but it was too heavy for us to open it with the water. We swam other way and Tuk cried. "There's no way of coming out!" we looked behind us, but nothing. Mum cried and I hughed her and Tuk.

"Great mother? Great mother help us!" mum screamed and I prayed for Eywa. The lights went off and out freckles started glowing. "Mum in scared." Tuk cried. "It's okay, it's okay. Just hold me." they took each other's hands.

I saw some glowing fish and smiled. "Kiri!" I yelled and looked around. Then she came out of the water. "Hey sis!" I smiled at her. "Everything is going to be alright." she smiled at Tuk. "Mum, I'm gonna give this to you. That will help you." she said and took the butterfly fish.

"Trust me, calm your heart." Kiri said and mum nodded. "Big breaths." we started breathing. We took one last breath and Kiri smiled. "Follow me." she took Tuk's hand and I took mums. We all swam behind Kiri with those golden fish. Mum was so pretty with those wings. I smiled at her and we swam. Kiri waited for us, but when she saw us, she swam behind Tuk.

I saw Payakan with Lo'ak and dad on his fin. "Ma Jake!" mum yelled and Tuk smiles. "Dad!" she screamed and Lo'ak looked at us. "Mum!" he screamed happily.

"Tutee!" I smiled at my spirit sister, who was swimming right beside Payakan. "Kiri come here." I smiled at my family and hugged Kiri. "I'm so proud of you sister." I said and then put my hand on Tutee's head. "I see you." I said and she happily squeaked.

I saw mum hugging dad and I smiled. I held my under chest and my expression quickly changed. "Sister, you are hurt." Tutee looked at me and I smiled. "I'm happy, everyone is okay. Neteyam didn't die, I'm happy sister. I can die and I'll be happy." I said in tulkun and she did a sad noise. "Thank you Great mother, thank you." Kiri said and I smiled at her.

We all swam together to Neteyam with T'sireya and A'onung. I smiled at my mate and ran to hug him. "Hey Nung." I smiled and breathed in his scent. "Hey Mika." he kissed my forehead. "Hey bro, you alive?" I asked Neteyam and he smiled at me. "Yeah, thanks again." I nodded at him.

"We have to rest. At least few days." dad said and we all started to walk to our ilu's. I walked with A'onung hand in hand. I started to slow down and smiled at A'onung, who turned to me. "Just go, I have to catch my breath. I just need to breathe in. I'll sit for a second and then- I'm right behind you guys." I smiled at my family and I sat down.

I looked at dad and then at mum. "I'm so grateful, you're my parents guys." I laughed. "And I'm so grateful for my beautiful yet dumb siblings." then I looked at A'onung, who was crouching beside me. "I'm grateful for you my love." I said and layed down.

"You really want to go?" Eywa asked me. "Eywa we had a deal yeah and I'll take those consequences. You healed Neteyam, I can die now. Everyone is okay, like I promised to them." I smiled and looked at the sky. "It's a beautiful morning." I giggled and saw dad with mum crouching beside me. "What are you doing guys?" I asked then and saw their teary eyes.

"Ow guys don't cry, I'll be okay. I'll visit granpa." I smiled at mum and started feeling really light. "When did you get shot?" dad asked me, while holding my shot place. "Do you remember when Neteyam got shot while escaping those motherfuckers?" I smirked and he nodded sadly. "Yeah, that's when I took his gun and started shooting at the bad guys. I quickly realized they were too much for me to shoot so I jumped into the water." I smiled at Neteyam. "I prayed for Eywa to save his life instead of mine." I smiled happily. "Now I can die happy."

"I'll just take a quick nap." I said closing my eyes. "No!" that was the last thing I heard, A'onung's voice.